• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Any interest in a pass?

I'll join as long as I am allowed... It is close, so its up to you.

JOINING A PASS: You may not join a pass unless you have been an active member, in good standing, for at least the past 3 months of joining CP. Ability to join a pass is at the Hosts' discretion.

Those are the rules, in big red letters at the top. You're about a month short man.

Plus I have a feeling this one won't be for the faint of heart, either.

that's fine rules are rules. There will be another one.

MarkJr: Keep an eye on the pass and get a feel for how these things work(though this will probably not be all that standard) and if you're still around at the end I'll work something out for you.

WTF is standard anymore? This is like the first active pass I haven't run in 3 years, unless you count Gary's total disaster last year.

Standard is Joe hanging on to it for a month plus it disappearing at some point(s).

Standard is Joe hanging on to it for a month plus it disappearing at some point(s).

Oh how far we've fallen.
Metaphorically speaking....
376de37f.png

Jay just gonna point out that it is a very bad time of the year to do a pass. Every time I have had a pass go around during the hot months it has ended up with both beetles and a vast amount of damaged sticks. I am pulling my pass and putting it on hold until September personally.

Jay: if you end up wanting to wait to start the pass I will gladly hold it until fall.

Alright, until we hear from Jay, here's roughly what the pass map is looking like:

7daypassmap.jpg

Jay just gonna point out that it is a very bad time of the year to do a pass. Every time I have had a pass go around during the hot months it has ended up with both beetles and a vast amount of damaged sticks. I am pulling my pass and putting it on hold until September personally.
Good point, but...
???
19c9ac06.png

Doesn't matter. Someone always forgets to charge them up, or does a shoddy job of inspection. I have no vested interest, just passing along experience. Out of the last 5 passes I have done I would estimate I have lost roughly 20 cigars at the end game, at least a quarter of them were due to heat and beetles.

Doesn't matter. Someone always forgets to charge them up, or does a shoddy job of inspection. I have no vested interest, just passing along experience. Out of the last 5 passes I have done I would estimate I have lost roughly 20 cigars at the end game, at least a quarter of them were due to heat and beetles.

As always a point well taken. I have myself been a victim of Beatles. However I have been bitten by the PASS BUG, I will get a working program ready for this pass and HOPE that all the players respect the cigars, packaging and players.

LIFE nothing QUITE like it

OK, I see another CP challenge.

YOU have 3 days to come up with your own IDEA on how to ship the cigars and keep them cool.

I will purchase the items from the best idea and donate them to CP when pass is finished.

Things to consider.

Try to keep wait down. At an affordable coast.

THE PASS MUST GO ON..

MY IDEA.

Rubber maid Blue Ice Blanket
EDIT:
blueiceblanket.jpg

REI Weekend Cooler
EDIT:
REIWeekendCooler.jpg

Proper rubber made containers for holding cigars.