• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Jay's "Seven Days" Pass

I'm running out of Birthdays :laugh:
2 2 2

Nothing yet on the combo. Waiting to hear from Pugman on the exact status of the pass.

I've been meaning to post a heads up to clear the air a bit. Due to the intricacies of real estate and mortgage lending that are unlikely to become clear to me anytime soon, I didn't "officially" close until late in the week and couldn't actually start moving until Thursday. Of course, I gave notice to my property management company for the end of the month, and they demand professional carpet cleaning, etc on top of everything else...this past week has been a nonstop circus, but I'm solidly moved in, mostly unpacked,and now finally with reliable internet service that doesn't require I tether to my phone and press it up against the window while doing a little jig, but at the cost of a series of phone calls and emails piled up waiting for me.

I received a PM as well as a call from Ed (which I missed as I was literally knee deep), and he left me a voice mail with an update on the pass. I still owe him a return call, but as I understand, the package is currently on its way to my new address, as of Friday if my memory serves. I don't know if there are any puts or takes to report, but I'm going to be home all hours the coming week to receive it when it is here. I've been doing mid-to-upper-60s and partly cloudy for weeks, and it looks like the high this week is going to be 70, so I'm good on my end. Don't know what timetable we're looking to keep, but I'm ready to flip it as soon as I've got my hands on it.

Edit: It's too early to make any sense, isn't it?

Some good smoking at least is going on in IRAQ
IMG_5034.jpg

IMG_5037.jpg

IMG_5038.jpg

IMG_5040.jpg

I will be out of town and likely out of internet connection until this sunday night in case it matters, which it shouldn't. Combo guess 472

I'm in posession. UPS pulled up just as I was walking out the door to do an emergency errand. Docs weren't in the box; Ed is faxing that to me shortly. It's 69 currently and cooler in the house, but I'm showing 83/81 by the hygrometers. Packs are in the freezer, but I'm letting the rest of the box sit to cool and relax. Will go over them shortly.

Edit: Should read "Docs weren't in the box" not "Docs were in the box"

I'm in posession. UPS pulled up just as I was walking out the door to do an emergency errand. Docs weren't in the box; Ed is faxing that to me shortly. It's 69 currently and cooler in the house, but I'm showing 83/81 by the hygrometers. Packs are in the freezer, but I'm letting the rest of the box sit to cool and relax. Will go over them shortly.

So why isnt/hasnt' Ed posted in this thread? Did he not participate, just open up the pass take a big whiff of the goodness inside and ship it back out? Am I an A-hole for thinking this is kinda weird?

So why isnt/hasnt' Ed posted in this thread? Did he not participate, just open up the pass take a big whiff of the goodness inside and ship it back out? Am I an A-hole for thinking this is kinda weird?

You're not wrong for thinking it's weird. Bear with me for a few days while I work through this.

Lets Give ED a chance to respond to his actions about the pass.

I would like to have him and WOLF work out an exchange to correct the PUTS and TAKES before the pass moves on.

If PUGMAN1943 brings to the FORUM his PUTS and TAKES and corrects the issue no harm done.

IF not I will try and add some smokes to the pass and make it right.

These are my thoughts.

You're not wrong for thinking it's weird. Bear with me for a few days while I work through this.