• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Working Mans Pass

emodx

Banned
So this is installment of Working Mans Pass #4. This is a Blue Collar pass meant for working men and women. I have done this one a few times and it seems to be fun for everyone. Looking back on the past passes, I learned one important thing, it's all about having fun. So don't worry too much about the smokes that are coming or the smokes that you are passing, it's all for fun. If you aren't sure, just PM one of the FOG's and ask their opinion on you puts and takes. This is open to 1 and 100 players, I choose who gets in and who doesn't. I'll ship OOA 15AUG11 - 01SEP11.

The rules:

1. Gotta be blue collar. In the trenches. Now I understand that some people may wear a collared shirt to work. But if your super is wearing a tie and you come in with a polo and khaki, you are in.
2. Gotta have at least 30 days on the board and 30 meaningful posts. I choose what's meaningful so bugger off.
3. Gotta have between 0 and 2 passes under you belt.
4. Gotta explain why you don't meet rules 1 - 3.
5.Gotta put something equal or greater quality than what you take. I don't care about ISOM for ISOM. Perhaps a couple of ounces of a rare single malt. But since this a subjective rule, refer to rule 6
6. Gotta ask some body if you ain't sure.
7. Gotta catch and release within 3 calendar days (holidays excluded)
8. Gotta post the delivery confirmation number for priority mail, FEDEX/UPS/DHL 3rd day service.
9. The only if of the pass. If you personally hand off the pass to someone, you all gotta take a picture together of a take in your mouth and the pass in front of you. If you can't figure out how to post it to the forum you ain't got any business signing up.

The cigars (this is living document):

1. Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Julieta (PC) +/= 2 yrs
2. Romeo y Julieta Reserve Maduro Julieta (PC) +/= 2 yrs
3. Partagas Black Pronto (PC) +/= 1yrs
4. Partagas Black Pronto (PC) +/= 1yrs
5. Connie #30 Maduro (Rob/Toro) +/= 3yrs
6. Connie #30 Maduro (Rob/Toro) +/= 3yrs
7. Connie #30 Maduro (Rob/Toro) +/= 3yrs
8. Partagas Toro 07/10
9. Partagas Black Toro 07/10
10. Partagas Rosado Toro 07/10
11. Montecristo Afrique Machambe (MEL) +/= 2yrs
12. Montecristo Afrique Machambe (MEL) +/= 2yrs
13. Hendrik Kelner Seconds Corona +/= 3yrs
14. Hendrik Kelner Seconds Corona +/= 3yrs
15. Mayorga Toro Maduro +/= 2yrs
16. Mayorga Toro Maduro +/= 2yrs
17. Jose Marti (PC) +/= 6yrs
18. AF Exquisto +/= 2yrs
19. Puros Indios (PC) +/= 2yrs
20. Camacho Negro Toro +/= 2yrs
21. Camacho Negro Toro +/= 2yrs
22. Montecristo Buena Fortuna Maduro +/= 3yrs
23. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Feb 06
24. Upmann Mag 46 ROA Feb 06
25. HdM Epi #2 ASB Oct 06
26. Torano Exodus Churchill
27. Montesino Lonsdale (I think SG wrapper)
28. Indian Tabac Classic
29. JR's Edicion Limitada Robusto (can't remember which one)
30. 5 Vegas Gold Robusto

Refer to this original post for all official correspondence.

- Emo

PS1 I need a couple of long standing brothers to act as mentors for this. Yeah, I could do it myself but this is for people to meet each other too.
PS2 If I receive more cigars than I send, I will choose some of the extras to be donated to CPI.
PS3 This pass is insured by CPI.
PS4 I like pics of people smoking cigars from my pass.

Players:
Beyond the Band
TBaGZ
Gavin
Tall Paul
Cultured Hick
engspot

Have fun with this! I'll follow along, but too much transition in my life right now to get involved. Plus, I don't know that I meet the "30 meaningful posts" requirement... :D

Emo, it's great to see you back on the boards. I'll monitor, critique, pass, play, cheer, whatever makes the most sense..!!....:thumbs:

Curious how you want to deal with the smokes you have listed with age on them. Many "blue collar" folks may not have equal trades, based on age...??

Cheers - B.B.S.

Edited to add....whoops! I'm way over the pass count....have fun, you guys.

I'm interested if you'll have me. And I think Beyond the Band and I can be convinced to herf for a handoff.

I believe the original working mans pass was my inauguration to the cigar pass on CP. Let me know if I can be of assistance... Have fun...

Nice Play Emo.......

Tim

I will play if you will have me! I have never done a cigar pass so this will be my first. Only thing I am going on vacation second week in october so if this conflicts then I can't play?

Thanks for the consideration,
Paul

BBS... I am not too worried about age for age. This is more for people to cut their teeth on a pass and to meet new members.

I'll post more tomorrow to update passers and to add a few different cigars.

-E

I'm not blue collar but I would love to try this as my first pass.

Very cool, Emo. i cut my teeth on your last pass, back in '08. Have fun!

Everyone who has asked to pass is in. Please PM me your addies, phone numbers, etc. Also updated the cigars.

PM sent. As an FYI, I'll be traveling during the first week and a bit in September.