• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New Pass Concept (Accepting participates now)

With only one package, draft order is all-important. The first drafter will love this, the last will not. Do two packages with a serpentine order (ABCDEEDCBA), and everyone should be relatively happy.

Cool and fun idea! PM sent.

Gavin nailed it here! If you're looking for a random order generator, we use http://www.fftoolbox.com/draft_order_generator.cfm for our fantasy hockey league. We like it because once you hit go, it sends an email to everyone for authenticity.

Hey everyone thanks for your PM's I will be getting to them soon. It has been brought to my attention by several people on possibly doing two rounds. 1st round being a 5er and 2nd round being a 3er. Snake order A-B-C-D-E-E-D-C-B-A. I am okay with this. Another suggestion I thought about doing was, have everyone send me an PM (when ready) their 8 sticks and I will package them together. This way there the 3er packages are good enough to make up for the last person picking in the first round, it assures him that they will be getting a decent 3er. What I don't want happening is people submitting their sticks where their 5er is full of all of the "good stuff" while the 3er they submit is lacking the "good stuff"

Is this clear? let me know what you think.

David

Another way you could do it would be to randomize the first fiver's pass order, but have the order in which your package was picked determine the second round's order. It would certainly incentivize putting together a nice package.

I think im gonna sit back and watch this one unless an extra noob is needed. I'll jump in next time if everything goes smooth. Enjoy fellas.

Another way you could do it would be to randomize the first fiver's pass order, but have the order in which your package was picked determine the second round's order. It would certainly incentivize putting together a nice package.

I like Gavin's idea.

With only one package, draft order is all-important. The first drafter will love this, the last will not. Do two packages with a serpentine order (ABCDEEDCBA), and everyone should be relatively happy.

Cool and fun idea! PM sent.

Gavin nailed it here! If you're looking for a random order generator, we use http://www.fftoolbox...r_generator.cfm for our fantasy hockey league. We like it because once you hit go, it sends an email to everyone for authenticity.

I would stick with this method, Sweetbreads. Two rounds. Two packages. Two drafts.

WTFKitty.png

Is this pass still in the development stages? Haven't seen anything in quite awhile. Interested to see how this concept worked out.

I totally forgot about this, I would still be interested depending on final details.

Same here I was wondering what happened with this Pass. If it still falls I gladly still be in.

Paul

David has had a bit of life going on...but if there is a move toward moving this forward, I would be happy to both assist and participate.

Someone needs to pick something up or start a new pass so us newbies who are eligible can get our feet wet. :)

Someone needs to pick something up or start a new pass so us newbies who are eligible can get our feet wet. :)

I think you'd be welcome to join us at the end of Jake's "Sit your ass down" pass. That would be a good way to learn as well.