• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Major SCORE!

Haha I just searched my craigslist area for wine fridges. Might go take a look at a couple.

Wtf is the world coming to!? Driving home yesterday I noticed a neighbor had put a few things out on the curb. At first I just saw a little chair and table but when I got closer... a 32" lcd. Ridiculous. It works.

Wtf is the world coming to!? Driving home yesterday I noticed a neighbor had put a few things out on the curb. At first I just saw a little chair and table but when I got closer... a 32" lcd. Ridiculous. It works.

Bast'rd !! I was re-arranging the garage... I want my TV back !! :laugh:

Got on Craigslist and found a free wine fridge. Same thing, it doesn't cool any longer and I just want it gone. Sweeeeeet!

Reminded me of this.

Damn. Just found one on CL. I hope they keep it till I can pick it up on the weekend. Beads and trays here I come!

Amount paid for fridge = $0

Amount of nagging from wife now that you have room for 50+ boxes of cigars? ;)

Nice score my friend!

Indeed, she is not going to be happy. But she gets back from being in Oregon for the last 8 days tonight. So she can't say much, yet!

I'm bummed out now. I saw one in a construction dumpster on a job sight a month or so ago. I didn't need it then, but now... Man! why didn't I grab that thing? Oh well. I'll keep my eye open. This is a really great idea. It looks so much nicer than a plastic cooler.