• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two more weeks for my aristo!

YellowSmoke

Man... The wait is killing me! The 6 weeks waiting period is almost over!
I will post pictures from all angles as soon as I get it! I cannot wait for my cigars to move in! I am resisting the temptation to buy more boxes untill I actually get the humidor, as or right new the sticks are patiently waiting in tuperwares =)

Expect a delay bro. Bob usually takes 8+ Weeks to finish add another week for transport.

Man... The wait is killing me! The 6 weeks waiting period is almost over!
I will post pictures from all angles as soon as I get it! I cannot wait for my cigars to move in! I am resisting the temptation to buy more boxes untill I actually get the humidor, as or right new the sticks are patiently waiting in tuperwares =)
lucky!

I was just wondering how this was going! Is she all set up yet!

It's here!!!!
I like it, I just need to resist the temptation to open it and smell the cedar! Looks great I will do a review of the Set and Forget system later, as of right now it says that my temp is 78, it's not that hot in my room, BUT the interior of the humidor is a little warmer then my room, the humidity is set according to the system at 65 but my DC hygrometer says 71-72...
We will see! I will let the sticks stay at this RH and sample the sticks in about 2 month and will change the RH accordingly.

Here she is!

33nj7mq.jpg

9r21xs.jpg

Very nice cabinet. Do you put singles in the top of it? Looks like you have the stock all ready to go in there.

Very nice cabinet. Do you put singles in the top of it? Looks like you have the stock all ready to go in there.

That's a good question... Well I don't have any singles =(
I guess I know what I am going to buy this WE, more singles!!!

Looks great! I'm sure that you'll love it.it looks like you have a lot of room to grow.

Looks great! I'm sure that you'll love it.it looks like you have a lot of room to grow.

Thats exactly what I was thinking...
Getting a few box of the Ramons! PLPC and other... Wife is gonna kill me! Oh well I will just tell here that the CC fornicated a little and made more boxes!

I just received mine two days ago and Bob got it done right on the six week mark. Very pleased with the construction.

I just received mine two days ago and Bob got it done right on the six week mark. Very pleased with the construction.

Have start messing with the MT 350? There are some many tweaks I can't stop messing with it!
At this rate my humidor will never be seasoned, and this might sound weird but I found my self starring at the closed cabinet... Weird

Have start messing with the MT 350? There are some many tweaks I can't stop messing with it!
At this rate my humidor will never be seasoned, and this might sound weird but I found my self starring at the closed cabinet... Weird

I really haven't messed with it too much except to raise the RH set point to 68. I think I will move my cigars over to the new humidor tonight. I'm looking forward to filling it, at the moment I only have about 125-150 singles and no boxes, so I have some spending to do.