• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Please help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

N2Advnture

VOTING STARTS NOW!

Help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

Please tell your friends, your kids, your kid's friends and your goldfish :)

From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me

You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option

http://www.getontheshelf.com/product/2550/Humidity-Bead-System

Thanks a ton!

~Mark

Good luck Mark....should your efforts come true, be very careful doing business with these folks! Not the most honorable bunch.

I voted Mark.

Just a suggestion though. I never really got to see the product or how to apply when watching the video. Might not be cut and dry, or self explanatory to all who watch and might consider voting.

Good luck Mark....should your efforts come true, be very careful doing business with these folks! Not the most honorable bunch.

X2... I don't know if they've changed their business model but from what I've read/seen it goes something like this. WalMonster loves your product and starts placing large orders. Soon they become the majority if not all of your business. At that point they tell you that they want to keep selling your product but they need you to cut the price by X amount. They are your only customer so you don't really have a choice. They've driven several companies into bankruptcy with this tactic. I know it doesn't make sense but I guess they figure that there will always be another product to fill the void. And of course they say "Hey... were just trying to give our customers the lowest price possible". I would be particularly leery if they try getting exclusivity or make stipulations like no more Internet sales.

Okay, enough of this negativity. I hope you win and make a zillion dollars. Oh... and I voted. :thumbs:

X2... I don't know if they've changed their business model but from what I've read/seen it goes something like this. WalMonster loves your product and starts placing large orders. Soon they become the majority if not all of your business. At that point they tell you that they want to keep selling your product but they need you to cut the price by X amount. They are your only customer so you don't really have a choice. They've driven several companies into bankruptcy with this tactic. I know it doesn't make sense but I guess they figure that there will always be another product to fill the void. And of course they say "Hey... were just trying to give our customers the lowest price possible". I would be particularly leery if they try getting exclusivity or make stipulations like no more Internet sales.

Okay, enough of this negativity. I hope you win and make a zillion dollars. Oh... and I voted. :thumbs:

Exactly Larry, it's their business model. We know folks that had to take their manufacturing offshore to keep up with Walmart's pricing wishes, the Internet is filled with similar stories. My 2 brothers and myself have done business with them in large volumes in the past. Having listened to others with less than happy endings within our respective industries, all 3 of us evenually phased them out when they tried to turn up the heat in dropping our pricing.

PS: I votes as well!

Today is the last day to vote!

Please help me get on the shelves of Walmart!

Get everyone you know to vote TODAY!

From your mobile phone, text 2550 to 383838 to vote for me

You can make an additional vote by clicking the link and selecting the Vote via Facebook option

http://www.getontheshelf.com/product/2550/Humidity-Bead-System

Thanks a ton!

~Mark