• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newbie WAR 2012

Set-In-Stone

The Dude Abides
...........................********^******* NEWS BREAK *********^***********..............................

" This just in ! There has been verification by our government and military officials, that the latest
series of bombs can be credited to the friendly terrorist group called the "Newbies". The leak came
apparently from a high ranking member in the terrorist group. He claims that the "FOGs need to know
the truth!" They are claiming responsibility for the latest attacks on FOGs: Stogieman, BlindedByScience,
and other members Backslide420 & ironpeddler, AVB. They also claim that "what we lack in experience, we
make up in numbers." Our military has said that this group of "Newbies" as they like to be called, have
an intricate network for communication making it almost impossible for the FOGs to track their progress or
location. They also state that they have been planning their attack for months, and that "this is just the beginning!"
Apparently they individually have already identified high ranking FOGs and are each just waiting for their
time to unload. "

" The following picture was sent to our news station this morning with a note saying:"

"Attention FOGs! There are more Newbies in this 'carpet bombing campaign' than there are stealth bombers shown.
Your time is up!"
gallery_13416_1483_3743.jpg

" We would like to now end this broadcast and leave you CP viewers with the following: Proceed with caution these next few months. It is to our understanding that once other "noobs" get wind of this, that these new "radical newbie" may be swayed themselves to join the fight and to do some
more random bombing. Thus, extra casualties and even more bombs being dropped. We suggest you find out were you have a safe place to hide, such as a local fall out shelter, or a neighbor with a bunker. DO NOT trust anyone for they could be a friendly terrorist newbie. "

STAY TUNED HERE for all the latest in this new development to find out all the updated information. We also encourage any pictures taken from our viewers of damage from these Bombs to PLEASE post and show others the seriousness of the situation at hand. Try NOT to show any contents, just the devastation. Keeping you all informed will help aide in the recovery process and help us prepare for what's around the corner. Take care of yourself, each other, and remember to have your pets spayed and neutered!

Newbies are taking over this place! :thumbs:

You FOGs have know idea what you are in for. Sticky fingers was just a taste of what we are going to bring to this war! :laugh:

bombsintheair.jpg

I'm with Los on this one.

Much ado about nothing....waste of electrons.

..but points for creativity. This group of newbs are innovating and they don't even realize it.

BAH! You're almost all noobies.

The question I have, as someone who registered back in '06 but never participated in a newbie war....am I a newb or in the middle (I know I ain't a FOG)?

A much needed shot of fun in the CP arm during the cold Winter months :thumbs:

Go for it guys....kick ass and take no names!

Signed,

A Casualty of War :p