• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newfie

Official Lancero Whore
Shamelessy copying a thread, but who cares??

So, what did you burn in your pipe today? Tell us what you smoked and what you smoked it in. Don't have to be shy so you can tell us where you were when you smoked it.

Since it's my thread, I'll start.

A bowl of GH Bob's Chocolate Flake in a Hardcastle 1/4 Bent Bulldog. I'm still at work preparing for tomorrow's inventory count. Nice evening, so I took some paperwork outside to the picnic table and lit her up while watching the sunset.

Well, I'm more used to seeing this on the newsgroup alt.smokers.pipes, but since I'm at work and would have to use the hated Google to post there, here goes.
The ride home tonight will find me happily puffing on some Old Ironsides in an old and much loved Parker Canadian, about Group 2 I'd say. And I see nothing wrong with this topic in "The Pipe Room". :cool: :thumbs:

For breakfast today:

Two bowls of Dan's Tobacco Da Vinci in my new Peterson 80's Racing Green Bulldog Fishtail.

Paired it with some coffee and it was great. All while sitting out on the workplace deck with Lima Whiskey.

3 29 pm Eastern
Big green Boswell full bent
bowl full of Dunhill Standard Mix
Medium
lit w/ two wooden matches

snip... new Peterson 80's Racing Green Bulldog Fishtail....snip

Sounds interesting Wyatt. Care to post a picture of that one?

As requested.....not my personal one, but the same pipe.

Racing Green

Damn Wyatt... :0
I'm not a pipe guy... YET, but that is a damn nice looking pipe you got there!!! :thumbs:

Yeah, I dig it. It's got a small bowl on it, but it's perfect for what I use it for. It's about a 20minute smoke.

If I want a good hour or so, I go to my Meerschaum.

Hey, where's Loren at? Figured he'd be in on this.

Here are two pictures of my recent pipe purchases

Pipe 1

Pipe 2

I like this design, all the moisture/spit collects in the bottom nub and it unscrews for easy cleaning, and the fit in my hand is perfect. I figure the didn't cost an arm and a leg so they were great for a beginer. The are made of briar. The second one is lined with metal, I didn't know that until it arrived but oh well I smoked it last night and it was a great smoke.

Shooter, I guess I could say "Interesting!!"

I just finished a bowl of GH Bob's Chocolate Flake in a big 'ol Savinelli 1616.

Mm-mmmmmmmm good.

Prometheus gifted me some nice tobacco and I'm puffing on it right now. Its from a local B&M. It reminds me of a really smooth Night Cap. If I am not mistaking there is Perique (sp?). Its really a nice blend. Thanks for the tobacco Prometheus as I know some others that will enjoy this as well. :thumbs:

Here are two pictures of my recent pipe purchases

Pipe 1

Pipe 2

I like this design, all the moisture/spit collects in the bottom nub and it unscrews for easy cleaning, and the fit in my hand is perfect. I figure the didn't cost an arm and a leg so they were great for a beginer. The are made of briar. The second one is lined with metal, I didn't know that until it arrived but oh well I smoked it last night and it was a great smoke.

Love the first pipe. Very nice. Congrats.

This morning I actually started the day on my beach-facing balcony (as opposed to the city facing one), and watched the sunrise with a nice cup of 8 o'clock stove top perc'd and bowl of Presbyterian Mix in a vintage Peterson. Very nice start.

This afternoon I smoked some McClelands Deep Hollow in a no-name Dublin. I am about to light up my favorite: Harvest Cut "Fine Burleys blended with Virginias & Turkish tobaccos pressed to marry their flavors, then sliced in long cut mocha strips. Manufactured in Denmark." from my local B&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.