• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent Purchases

Got two bottles of Silent Night from Mother Earth Brewery. Curious to see if it's as good as the BA reviews say it is.

Got a 4-pack of Ten Fidy, Rahr Winter Warmer, Jester King Imperial Stout (to celebrate what they did in court), New Belgium Clutch and some root beer for the wife and kids.

I am just starting to explore the world of "good" beer. I picked these up on the way home:

IMG_1209.jpg

Nice haul. I've never tried the banana bread beer and never seen the hop harvest. The rest are solid choices. Let us know what you think of them.

A buddy of mine was able to pick up a couple of bottles fo Pliny the Elder for us tonight :) Too bad I'm at work and can't enjoy em.

So the story goes, a winery contacted FW and complained that they had a wine named Abacus first. So FW just flipped "Abacus" backwards to "Sucaba". Keep a heads up for it. It's selling out very quick and the vendors around these parts are putting a 1-bottle limit on it. I hear they have cases at the brewery (duh) but the prices there are quite expensive.

I picked up some:
Ten Fidy
Wexford Irish Cream Ale
Old Speckled Hen
Buried Hatched Stout
Murphy's Stout

All are in a can..Can't wait to try some this weekend!

Bought 3 more bottle of Black Butte XX, the last he had. And 3 more bottle of Sucaba.

After reading of everyones diversities in beer, I realized I have been 'tricked' for many years into believing that those single bottles that were warm on the shelf @ my local B&M weren't even worth the look. . . and after seeing Kendall's 99 bottles thread, I had to go fetch something new !

I mixed myself a 6pk of the following:
gallery_13416_1487_2286.jpg

It was so good, I went back last night and bought these pictured below and two more Choc. Stouts !! That Long Trail Triple Bag was 9.2% and delicious- WTF? Im liking this new adventure a lot... Thanks to all those that posted with great info. for the beer newbs.
gallery_13416_1487_4820.jpg

Solid choices there Austen. Nicely done and that Black Cannon looks delicious. Can you get the Fort Collins Double Chocolate Stout there? If so, try that over the Youngs. Better flavor at a better price IMHO. Good job buddy. Welcome to the next Slippery slope.

Well, you were right about the slippery slope. Those beers were delicious. Not one I did not enjoy. In fact, I was quit p*ssed to see my local was out of the Banana Bread Beer! yup, it has already started. Yet another finer avenue to spend my money on. Damn you ilikefishes ! :laugh:

Needless to say, I couldn't pass my bev. mart and picked these up today on the way home: I liked the Long Trail Triple Bag last time (potent too) and picked up a few of them again... The others I have never tried and am looking forward to. The Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout looked good with a "Gold Medal Winner" on the label (says who). Then I saw that it came from Mendocino County, and was intrigued....and wouldn't you know- right next to it was a Humbolt Brown all natural beer brewed from hemp. OK, I'm sold ! Also picked up a couple The Mad Elf Ale(11% ABV) that Im thinking of gifting this coming Christmas. Magic Hat "Vinyl Lager" and Flying Dog "Gonzo Imperial Porter". . . Anyone try these ?
gallery_13416_1487_2772.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_27885.jpg

Nice haul Austen. I have tried a few of them they were great!

Austen, the finest cigar in your humi says the Mad Elf does not make it to X-Mas!

Just sayin':)