• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

Just checking on when a list of ppl is gonna get put together?

What are you trying to say? That I need to get on the ball?

Right now it is you and me, and Carl

Carl,
I am thinking around 7ish.

I updated the 1st post with a list. If you are not on the list and are planning to come please post again. I need a count of ppl for the food. And those that are on the list PM me with how many you are bringing.

I will also be bringing my daughter.......Shooter.......err I mean Avery. Hopefully Shane and I will ride up together, not sure if the wife will be able to make it.....

Fuckin A I am going to try to get the apparatus back up and working and bring some product with me!!!! Its only been a year since my last run!!!!

It'll just be me and the boy...already got a tent (hope it doesn't leak) and now I gotta get some floatin' tubes! :D

When do I get mine?

Sorry guys my wife was posting for me. She did the invite. Anyway everyone is invited. And we want everyone to stay until Sunday. After 5 we drink, smoke, maybe play cards, drink, smoke, drink and smoke some more.

Sorry guys my wife was posting for me. She did the invite. Anyway everyone is invited. And we want everyone to stay until Sunday. After 5 we drink, smoke, maybe play cards, drink, smoke, drink and smoke some more.

cool! The reason I was asking is because I don't think I'll be able to make it until Saturday morning and wanted to be able to see Shooter lose his mind! :laugh:

If we can drink some more after that, I'm in! If anybody wants to carpool from Baltimore, let me know. If anybody needs a tent, I can bring an extra one for ya but I need to know by Sunday morning so I can bring an extra back down to Baltimore with me. Is there anyplace around you we can get tubes, since I don't believe I have one of my own...