• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys got half of the PIF ... waiting for the other half. :thumbs:

Tim what does the BFM stand for?
gallery_6182_366_12539.jpg

Got the other package yesterday...I have to say Tim you sent me a smorgesborg of stouts that I haven't had and been wanting to try. :thumbs: Thanks brother! Tim this was an exceptional gift...the glass, the Tat and the beers what else could I say...
gallery_6182_366_58192.jpg

....Alright you guys know whats next :whistling: .... WHO WANTS IT?

Boy, here I actually catch this thread with an open invite...and it's the guy I already arranged a Big Beer Blinder with!

I'm glad I checked out the picture, though...just to make sure I don't send you any dupes!

Ok guys got half of the PIF ... waiting for the other half. :thumbs:

Tim what does the BFM stand for?
gallery_6182_366_12539.jpg

Got the other package yesterday...I have to say Tim you sent me a smorgesborg of stouts that I haven't had and been wanting to try. :thumbs: Thanks brother! Tim this was an exceptional gift...the glass, the Tat and the beers what else could I say...
gallery_6182_366_58192.jpg

Enjoy bro... the BGM glass I got while in Indy, from BFM Cuvée du 7ème line.
http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/bfm-cuv%C3%A9...me/47156/33867/

Hope you enjoy the beers, The Dreadknaught is in my top FFF beers. That Siberian Knight was a hidden gem that I recently discovered. And the Old Stock Ale 07 is already starting to show its true colors, (usually it takes a couple years), I knew you wanted some Bell's so I sent some of my favs.

I like beer. Hit me.

Oh, what do I like. RIS are a fav right now. Fell into some Founder stouts and GI so that is heavy in the roation. Enjoy Hopslam and Dogfish 60 & 90 minutes. I haven't had any heavy Stone brews as my sister does not take instruction well :D

Who am I kidding, just send some beer and I will be good.

Hope you enjoy the beers, The Dreadknaught is in my top FFF beers. That Siberian Knight was a hidden gem that I recently discovered. And the Old Stock Ale 07 is already starting to show its true colors, (usually it takes a couple years), I knew you wanted some Bell's so I sent some of my favs.

I've been wanting to try Bell's. The beers I've been trying from around that area are really good! Maybe I have to move ... :rolleyes:

Lets get it on!
Alright Jonas ... what are your likes? (I should know this by now :laugh: ) Anything in particular you've been wanting?

I like beer. Hit me.

Oh, what do I like. RIS are a fav right now. Fell into some Founder stouts and GI so that is heavy in the roation. Enjoy Hopslam and Dogfish 60 & 90 minutes. I haven't had any heavy Stone brews as my sister does not take instruction well :D

Sorry Satch ... Jonas beat you to the punch. PM me your addy cause I have a little something I'd like to send you :whistling: too.

edited: for spelling

Just don't be sending any of that Nectar on another trip, Mike...they're still probably pretty traumatized from the last go 'round ;)

Ah, hell. I must be blind. I'll have to wait for this to hit the West Coast again. I'll take a pass on Jonas' brews. I can still taste the Blatz Light from my last trip to CO. No offense, Jonas :D The lime you put it really set that baby off!!

I've been wanting to try Bell's. The beers I've been trying from around that area are really good! Maybe I have to move ... :rolleyes:

Lets get it on!
Alright Jonas ... what are your likes? (I should know this by now :laugh: ) Anything in particular you've been wanting?

I like beer. Hit me.

Sorry Satch ... Jonas beat you to the punch. PM me your addy cause I have a little something I'd like to send you :whistling: too.

edited: for spelling

Jonas ...
Keep an eye out, I'm headed to PO and should have info posted for you a little later.

I split PIF into 2 boxes: Glass and cigar are together and beers to follow.

Mike

Jonas ...
Keep an eye out, I'm headed to PO and should have info posted for you a little later.

Mike

Excellent! Sorry I never got a PM off to you, my new company has some pretty serious security policies in place so my time on CP is spent mainly surfing the iPhone and its hard to reply on those things! :laugh:

Jonas ...

Mike

Excellent! Sorry I never got a PM off to you, my new company has some pretty serious security policies in place so my time on CP is spent mainly surfing the iPhone and its hard to reply on those things! :laugh:
No Problem ... I will be in the same situation in a week, they are relocating me, so they can keep a better eye on me so less time on CP and BA for me, I'll have to wait till I get home. I know what you mean when I try responding to a post on my blackberry i try and keep my responses short cause its so damn hard to type anything...But I think I figured out a few things you might have wanted from some of your last few posts :whistling: .

Anyways package went yesterday evening via FedEx
Box #1 468821610056764 @ 1.5 lbs

Box #2 468821610056757 @ 18.2 lbs

That Siberian Knight was a hidden gem that I recently discovered.

That's some really good stuff. Very nice package Tim!

:blush: :blush: :blush:

Aww thanks Bus

I had the Old Stock Ale last night and it was not what I expected...it was like a belgium style beer...not bad at all I enjoyed it!

This weekend I will be hitting the Siberian Knight and Bell's Expedition Stout...man am I salavating :blush:

Aww thanks Bus

I had the Old Stock Ale last night and it was not what I expected...it was like a belgium style beer...not bad at all I enjoyed it!

This weekend I will be hitting the Siberian Knight and Bell's Expedition Stout...man am I salavating :blush:

On both of those be careful not to chill too cold as it will kill the profile.

Aww thanks Bus

On both of those be careful not to chill too cold as it will kill the profile.
Funny you mention this, what is the proper tempurature to drink a stout?

I usually let my bottle sit for an hour and a half in room tempurature before I drink it. So it's usually cool but not cold.

Is there a source for the proper temps for specific styles?

Mike

Please use this as ONLY a guide, as I would tend to disagree on a few points.. becasue in the end it is about YOUR personal taste

Very cold (0-4C): Pale Lager, Malt Liquor, Golden Ale, Cream Ale, Low Alcohol, Cider.

Cold (4-7C): Hefe weizen, Kristal weizen, Kolsch, Premium Lager, Pilsner, Classic German Pilsner, Fruit Beer, brewpub-style Golden Ale, European Strong Lager, Berliner Weisse, Belgian White, American Dark Lager, Fruit Lambics and Gueuzes, Duvel-types

Cool (8-12C): American & Australian Pale Ale, Amber Ale, Dunkelweizen, Sweet Stout, Stout, Dry Stout, Porter, English-style Golden Ale, unsweetened Fruit Lambics and Gueuzes, Faro, Belgian Ale, Bohemian Pilsner, Dunkel, Dortmunder/Helles, Vienna, Schwarzbier, Smoked, Altbier, Tripel, Irish Ale, French or Spanish-style Cider

Cellar (12-14C): Bitter, Premium Bitter, Brown Ale, India Pale Ale, English Pale Ale, English Strong Ale, Old Ale, Saison, Unblended Lambic, Flemish Sour Ale, Biere de Garde, Baltic Porter, Abbey Dubbel, Belgian Strong Ale, Weizen Bock, Bock, Foreign Stout, Zwickel/Keller/Landbier, Scottish Ale, Scotch Ale, Strong Ale, Mild, English-style Cider

Warm (14-16C): Barley Wine, Abt/Quadrupel, Imperial Stout, Imperial/Double IPA, Doppelbock, Eisbock, Mead

Hot (70C): Dark, spiced winter ales. *Very Rare in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.