• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

1 tin of BBF
1 tin of Union Square
1 tin St. james Woods
1 tin of Frog Morton OTT

2x tins of Dunhill Flake
1x tin of Balkan Sobranie
1x tin of Erinmore Flake
1x tin of Davidoff Royalty

This all replaced a 250gr. box of SG FVF that was out of stock.

TAD.... Satisfied.

Received my order from smokingpipes.com consisting of the following:

Frog Morton On the Town
Sutliff Private Stock Kentucky Plantation, Maple Street and Barbados Plantation.

Have only had time to try the Kentucky Plantation which is primarily a burley blend. It is very mild and smooth with no bite. Could very easily be an all day smoke.

After picking up my first Boswell (thanks to our good friend Alan) I went a head and ordered a few of their blends. I picked up a few ounces of Boswell's Best, Hunter's Choice, PA Dutch Treat and (of course) Northwoods. Quite a step out of my comfort zone.

I bought some tins and some pipes, but it is not enough to quench the hunger. Somebody help me!

Just picked up a White Kaywoodie that is in real good condition off the auction site for $12.99. Always wanted one of these and now I gots one! Just have to santize and clean 'er up a bit.

Picked up a few tins of GL Pease Jacknife Plug for myself and two friends. Haven't broken into my tin yet, but I did try a bit in a small corncob...very potent.

Woo! Found a few tins of Pelican at a B&M while I was out of town! Now if I can only hunt down more Kingfisher!

One tin of Frog Morton On The Town
One tin of Orlik Golden Sliced
One tin of Sweet and Savory

1lb of FVF :cool:

- if anyone is looking send me a PM, looks like they have more but only 1lb boxes.