• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NYC Area Monthly Meet Up

BigMacFU

Tornado of Teeth
What: Monthly NYC Area Meetup

When: The SECOND Thursday of every month starting at 6:00pm, going until whenever.

Where: Update: If the weather stays nice, Brass Monkey tomorrow night gents, have fun.

Who: Anybody in the NYC area (tri-state and guylanders count) who wants to hang out, catch up, talk and smoke cigars, drink and eat.

I'm doing this because I know a lot of us have a hard time all meeting up at once, but figure if we at least have things on the calendar, we can aim for and hope to meet at least once a month. There will be months I cannot make it, but that doesn't matter, others will be able to. I don't care if it's just a couple guys or it's the whole NYC area crew, the idea is to just get some consistency.

sounds good to me since i keep missing all the other stuff going on

[So, mark your calendars for August 13th and get ready for some kielbasa, beer and stogies!

Sounds good. :thumbs: How long do we plan on staying there or is it more of a go home when we are full, drunk, and smoked out kind of thing?

I think it depends on if you're driving, have work the next day, or are out of money (or any combination thereof).

Put me down! Nice meeting you at the Hempstead HERF and looking forward to the 13th. I'll see if Brian and Dan want to go as well and we can have the L.I. East End Crew represent.

Weeknights and the distance/time doesn't work for me so I won't be able to go.

Put me down! Nice meeting you at the Hempstead HERF and looking forward to the 13th. I'll see if Brian and Dan want to go as well and we can have the L.I. East End Crew represent.

Definitely was cool to meet you Christian and it would be great to have you guys out any time you can make it.

Scott, no worries, we'll be going late (if you can swing it), but I understand with the daughter it's hard to get out weeknights. Like we talked about, it's possible it might happen further out towards the guyland and we'll let you know when it does.

Weeknights are really tough for me (not impossible) but tough. Christian if you and Dan want to meet in Garden City and take 1 car that can work real well.

You read my mind Brian. I can certainly either meet up with Dan from his work in Brookville and hit you in Garden City or if he is home I can swing by and we can drive straight up to you. Whatever works cause the Bohemian Beer Garden is a lot of fun this side of Germany.

question #1 : who is bringing the stripers
question #2 : who will be carrying me out
question #3 : does neptune diner still make disco fries
question #4 : I love beer

STEPHEN #4 is not a ? it is a statement
please ask again
:sign:

question #1 : who is bringing the stripers
question #2 : who will be carrying me out
question #3 : does neptune diner still make disco fries
question #4 : I love beer

#1 are you talking about the decorations that hang from the ceiling ?

I guess I can bring some :)

What about Maxi's?? It's not too far from NYC and closer to points east, plus Scott can sneak away from the wife for a smoke or two. :sign:

And then there's Jack!!! Nuff said?

I would have a limited engagement as having the meet up outside of Manhattan, adds an extra hour to my commute. Plus makes for a long Thursday at work. I have scheduled it in and I'll see how it works.

What about Maxi's?? It's not too far from NYC and closer to points east, plus Scott can sneak away from the wife for a smoke or two. :sign:

And then there's Jack!!! Nuff said?

Thanks for thinking of me Jeff, now your speaking my language! :thumbs: