• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Haha ok you do have more ISOM's than me anyway :). I'll send you the tracking info this afternoon.

Haha ok you do have more ISOM's than me anyway :). I'll send you the tracking info this afternoon.

Lol, Whatever. you sent it to me last time Chiefmd, and it ended up becoming one of my go-to sticks! Funny I didn't like it the first time around.

Go ahead and send it to YellowSmoke. He went through to trouble to get approval from Rod, he deserves to participate.

Lol, Whatever. you sent it to me last time Chiefmd, and it ended up becoming one of my go-to sticks! Funny I didn't like it the first time around.

Go ahead and send it to YellowSmoke. He went through to trouble to get approval from Rod, he deserves to participate.

I'll pass it along to you after my review! I am putting a little "custom" package to your taste and preferences!
AND I challenge you to guess my mystery stick!

EDIT:

@Coop, from your profile:

" Cigars I dislike
PDRs
Really Peppery Cigars
LFDs - They're just too strong for some reason.
"

Dang... you sure you want it from me?!

I'll pass it along to you after my review! I am putting a little "custom" package to your taste and preferences!

EDIT:

" Cigars I dislike
PDRs
Really Peppery Cigars
"

Just surprise me. that needs some updating...

EDIT:

" Cigars I dislike
PDRs
Really Peppery Cigars
"

Just surprise me. that needs some updating...

Oooooh my friend... you will...

DC#- 9505 5000 1983 2094 0004 08

Cool!
I'll send it out to Coop as soon as I get it from Chiefmd, that way the smokes will have the time to rest a bit before the review!

EDIT:

29yikj.jpg

THEY ARE HERE!
Thanks a lot chiefmd! they look great I will let the mystery stick rest for a few days before smoking... Probably next Thursday

@Coop:
Will send out your sticks Thursday the latest!

Let me know what you think of the joya de nicaragua celebracion. I have mixed feelings on that cigar.

Sorry guys been super busy! Will get it done before the end of the week!

You don't need to post your review immediately, as you can let it sit. However, I haven't heard or seen any package yet. Have you sent it out? It's been over a week...

Package received with a wide variety of cigars. Looking forward to perusing such sticks. Thanks YellowStick!

Now... WHO WANTS SOME?

Package received with a wide variety of cigars. Looking forward to perusing such sticks. Thanks YellowStick!

Now... WHO WANTS SOME?

Who is YellowStick?
Your are welcome!

DOH!!! YELLOWSMOKE!!! YELLOWSMOKE!!!

I guess a Yellow Stick has probably been in some ugly... well... nevermind...

Guess the stick correctly and I'll send you a box of montey 2...

That probably means it's not a commercially available stick, or something you pooped out of your butt. :thumbs:

I'll look forward to trying it and writing a review. Thanks!