• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

You Learn Something New Every Year Pass aka...This space reserved...

Who lives in WEBSTER, NY? Anyone we know? Hmmmmmm? Because that is where Josh sent the package.....or is it a ruse?

Don't be given' no glory to no teet sucklin' land lubber. The treasure she be all mine, done in my name, and named by none. Be glad, f'ernt the next time ye be seein' me, I'll be comin' to take yer women and kick yer scurvy dogs.

I'll be takin' this here chest of gold, and burying it where I see fit. Try to stop me, and I'll blast your mainsails into splinters, and piss on yer watery graves.

But maybe if I be given' you some clues, you mayn't be findin' where it is buried...

TreasureMap.gif

This is a very small island. Roughly 2250'x2750' at its widest points.

Don't be given' no glory to no teet sucklin' land lubber. The treasure she be all mine, done in my name, and named by none. Be glad, f'ernt the next time ye be seein' me, I'll be comin' to take yer women and kick yer scurvy dogs.

I'll be takin' this here chest of gold, and burying it where I see fit. Try to stop me, and I'll blast your mainsails into splinters, and piss on yer watery graves.

But maybe if I be given' you some clues, you mayn't be findin' where it is buried...

TreasureMap.gif

That map is off, I don't see The Black Rock on there anywhere.

Geocaching thar plundered booty, better follow the map to reclaim it lest some scurvy dog stumble upon that buried treasure!

Whew pass has been safely recovered!

LOLOL JK it has still been stolen by pirates :(

Fifteen men on a dead man's chest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum
Drink and the devil had done for the rest
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.
The mate was fixed by the bosun's pike
The bosun brained with a marlinspike
And cookey's throat was marked belike
It had been gripped by fingers ten;
And there they lay, all good dead men
Like break o'day in a boozing ken
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

scott_the_pirate.png

Ok at the request of the pirate I have added his name to the list.

WTF, am I ever going to get to put in my puts/takes?! Its been like 6 months! :D