• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

How much trouble am I in

beyond the band

cantankerous newb
I have been blessed with a great new Lady friend. Things have been going well for the past six weeks or so.
The best part about this lady is she loves my hobby!
She has never participated in cigars before me and by all rights is a NEWB. She has only had about five cigars total in her life.

That being said here is the story.

I was at her house the other day and brought an OPUS Belicoso gifted to me by the one and only Stinki Monki.
I brought her a nice La raquiza.

We were sitting by the pool and we light up. We were enjoying for a while and she said to me "Can I try a puff on that one?"
"Well" I said, "These baby's are pretty damn strong, you have to build up to them"
She finally convinces me and I hand her this bad boy.

She loved it. I cant believe it.
So I went last week and got her a Petite lancero. She nubbs the thing and says "Can you get me a box?"

Crap guys what have I done?

You haven't married her, yet. ;)

If you have to support her Opus habit then she has to pay for dinner and give you some dessert.

-Mark

That is impressive. My wife will sit out on the porch and watch.

This woman will break your dick. Give it up before it's too late.

Doc.

OMG! This is both good news and bad news. Take it for what it's worth!!!

Hmmmm. This could get expensive. Time to turn her on to Moontrance!

Give her an Acid, quick!

Or....buy some White Owls, switch the band on them and see if she likes them.

Yet another useless thread.. WITHOUT PICS!!! :laugh:

You need to go ahead and marry this one. I'm still looking for one to enjoy this hobby with. Seems they are very rare.

I'm still looking for one to enjoy this hobby with. Seems they are very rare.

I'm just sayin' man...from one to another, if you need to cuddle, you call for an 11-10 and I'll come running!! :sign: :sign: :laugh: I'll take Opus and ammo as payment! :laugh: Just f*ckin' with ya brother... :whistling:

As I said not a few hours in another thread...Letting them learn and have interest :thumbs: letting them participate...ur fugged.

Wait till you come home and shes puffin on ur only bbmf of something because it had an opus band....I feel for ya man

Get ready to let the cash fly out of your wallet. I wish my wife would ask me to buy a box of Opus enthusiastically...

I made a similar mistake... my fiance will smoke cigars with me occasionally, mostly to spend the time with me I imagine.

I gave her a WOAM to try, and she absolutely loved it. Now every time we smoke a cigar she wants one... lol.

This really is to easy guys.

Surf over to TnT Cigars, get a knock-off bundle.

Save Opus bands

Re band knock-offs

If it is OK for the ladies to fake it, so can we....... :D

Tim