• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Confirmation of hit sir.

ABomb.jpg

2x impacts on DMPI coords. High order detonations observed. Target status UNK at this time. BDA Recce initiated.

Standing by for follow-on strikes.

Trey

I happen to know where there is 75 pound nuclear mailbox bomb. :whistling:

I pity the guy that receives that bad boy. FOG's better have a deep deep bunker. :laugh:

Alright, So I awake and stumble from my cave and blindly let dog outside. The coffee pot that I had set to brew finally hits its mark and limited conciousness occurs as I hear it starting to brew. perhaps another notch of recognition as the smell of coffee enters my cranium. Stumbling to the front door to check for mail and documents I should be receiving. Reaching in the mailbox and ZAPP!!! WTF! like a bear with a paw in a rat trap I shake the fuggin thing lose and continue to blindly tear into it. Out fall the contents, <POW!> This new painful stimuli emboldens me and a clearer conciousness ensues. Ahh, the newbs are at it again. CAO lx2 for breakfast along with that coffee.

A fine choice of cigars.

I may be slow to start ... but now I'm awake.

Rumor has it that I have been drawn into this conflict, but the damage was done to my former neighbor in SC, who has been gathering my mail and forwarding it along.

I spoke with him last night, and was informed that I had received a "video cassette" from a Private someone or other, and he was forwarding it along.

A little research shows that one, Q_The_Cop is the responsible party.

I just hope for the sake of the residents of Milledgeville, Ga that this police officer is not in charge of any major investigations, as a quick search of CP would have shown that I no longer reside in sunny SC! :D :D

Seriously, thanks for the smokes, but be forewarned, as an old Italian boss of mine once taught me, "Revenge is a dish best served cold!".

Did we kill all the FOG's? Maybe the loud booms gave them heart attacks. It's gotten real quiet around these parts.

Geeez... A shovel and a garbage can, a little bit of building materials, a few bottles of Windex and the place looks like new!!! Hardly any signs of the mess that followed the attack... :D

You boys are slipping!!! :laugh:

Did we kill all the FOG's? Maybe the loud booms gave them heart attacks. It's gotten real quiet around these parts.

Geeez... A shovel and a garbage can, a little bit of building materials, a few bottles of Windex and the place looks like new!!! Hardly any signs of the mess that followed the attack... :D

You boys are slipping!!! :laugh:

Better keep those items handy you will need them again. :whistling:

Somebody did their homework. I just received a very nice collection of smokes from what I can only guess is a strike in this conflict.

John (Jam1173), I thank you for your thoughtfulness and I am humbled that anyone would think enough of my contributions here to include me with some of these other guys (who truly are FOGs).

:)

Damn, the Wifely Unit is gonna be pissed when she gets home from shopping. Luckily my daughter was in her playroom on the other side of the house when this monstrosity landed. Thank you so much for the parcel....

Somebody did their homework. I just received a very nice collection of smokes from what I can only guess is a strike in this conflict.

John (Jam1173), I thank you for your thoughtfulness and I am humbled that anyone would think enough of my contributions here to include me with some of these other guys (who truly are FOGs).

Alan in my opinion you contribute a lot here and are very deserving. :thumbs:

Well - I just got hit, and hit hard. Blake - your generosity is really appreciated. I will enjoy each and every one. Not sure how I was included as a FOG, but the result sure is welcomed. :thumbs:

Damn, the Wifely Unit is gonna be pissed when she gets home from shopping. Luckily my daughter was in her playroom on the other side of the house when this monstrosity landed. Thank you so much for the parcel....
That's what you get for playin with the ...balls!

Ready... Aim... FIRE!!!

DC # 03083390000097133292

cherrybomb1.jpg

gallery_8878_950_3293.jpg
Your going to need some balm for your darkstar before I'm through with you!

Enjoy them, I feel that you are very deserving and your contribution to CP is part of what makes this site such a great place

Aaahhhh , a new generation of noobies with their pea shooters.... :laugh:

Rumor has it there is a package waiting for me downstate. The Postmaster said there was an incident last week, but he thought it was just some sleet hitting the windows? :whistling:

Okay, who the fock is from Rosewell, GA. :angry:

Thanks bunches Darin, VERY NICE selection of smokes! :thumbs: :love: