• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NEWBIE WAR 2009!

Holy shit!
Thank god my room mate came home first. I'll miss that guy. Oh and thanks NCCL(?), now the postman cries and wets himself everytime he gets near my house.

You mean NorCalCigarLover?

READY.....AIM.....FIRE!!!!

JoyadePatriot.jpg

Holy shit!
Thank god my room mate came home first. I'll miss that guy. Oh and thanks NCCL(?), now the postman cries and wets himself everytime he gets near my house.

The box only had NCCL as the shipper. That makes sense considering it was shipped from San Jose. I was wondering who NCCL was. Anyway, between me recieving a monthly unmarked brown box (cigar of the month club) and now random unmarked brown boxes from around the US, I'm just waiting for the AFT to come and give me a visit.

Holy shit!

Newbs are so scared they have no idea who is hitting them. :laugh:

Looks like the FOG's should be scared. There are a lot of missiles being fired. :whistling:

Some call them missiles...other call them Scuds.

Best regards,

Rob

Holy shit!

Newbs are so scared they have no idea who is hitting them. :laugh:

Looks like the FOG's should be scared. There are a lot of missiles being fired. :whistling:

Some call them missiles...other call them Scuds.

Best regards,

Rob

Good thing about a Scud is you never know where it will land but it does damage. :whistling:

How can you tell a newb is really a noob? when he doesn't even know who NCCL is! :laugh:

Enjoy the smokes guys!

:cool:

I was out of town on Wednesday. I called home to find that a package had arrived. My first thought was that I must have somehow missed someone's entry fee for the Anejo/OpusX Superbowl Pool. Like a dumb ass I had my wife go ahead and open it. When she was able to pick up the phone again I was told that other than the contents there was only a return address. I told her to e-mail it to me. Apparently, she was too busy having finger reattachment surgery to do it before I got home. I'm back! Mr. "Cigar NInja". I suggest you take a listen to THIS SONG and prepare accordingly.

I was out of town on Wednesday. I called home to find that a package had arrived. My first thought was that I must have somehow missed someone's entry fee for the Anejo/OpusX Superbowl Pool. Like a dumb ass I had my wife go ahead and open it. When she was able to pick up the phone again I was told that other than the contents there was only a return address. I told her to e-mail it to me. Apparently, she was too busy having finger reattachment surgery to do it before I got home. I'm back! Mr. "Cigar NInja". I suggest you take a listen to THIS SONG and prepare accordingly.

Welcome to the fray Swifty!

I'm a newb, so I'm not clear on this, but I believe this is the point were I should be worried? :laugh:

New target acquired, artillery loaded, firing...0404 2755 6860 2405 0859