• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP Chefs Pass

DC# 0103 8555 7498 1770 0411

Andy,

Thank you for the privilege to participate. I have a few more recipes to post. I encourage others to post theirs as well.

Mike

The pass has landed, and it's sitting safe and sound in the local post office mail room. Especially on a holiday weekend, when they say they close at noon that means the doors are locked and you're SOL if you're there at 12:05. :(

The story I heard was that the Post office employees were enjoying the extended holiday camping, skiing, etc smoking the cigars that someone did not claim.

The pass is home safe and sound!

I've got one more contest to add, I just need to think of it first...

The winner will get a few sticks from the pass as well as a cookbook from my collection.

Also, I will be compiling recipes and organizing some sort of cookbook out of this pass for everyone. More info on that to come.

Not sure status of this pass. Is there anything else or should it be moved to the done category?

The pass is home safe and sound!

I've got one more contest to add, I just need to think of it first...

The winner will get a few sticks from the pass as well as a cookbook from my collection.

Also, I will be compiling recipes and organizing some sort of cookbook out of this pass for everyone. More info on that to come.

Did I win?