• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 5

Was a teaching and learning time wanted to see opinions. Larry I have had several of the xXx and still have 11 left but have not tried the drac let me see what I can really do with them

edit: what about tat blacks how can you put a price on them????

What was the original price sold for?

Was a teaching and learning time wanted to see opinions. Larry I have had several of the xXx and still have 11 left but have not tried the drac let me see what I can really do with them

edit: what about tat blacks how can you put a price on them????

I see your point. I had a thought after posting this that the Dracs are still young so a few years of age could make a big difference. Now I guess we will have to see if anyone can hold on to them for that long. :)

Ok ive done my P/T's. Everything looks good with the pass. I have a long day tomorrow and wont get home til around 9pm. I've stored the baggies in my cooler. I'll get this puppy headed home to you on Wednesday Greg.

Thanks for having me in yet another pass bud. I hope to get an invite to your next advanced pass.
Had fun with all you guys. Dont be strangers, feel free to drop a PM anytime if you have a question.

-Jamie-

Did you get it shipped out today Jamie?

I didnt make it to the PO today. The kiddo was sick and had to go to the Dr. I'll ship it out in the morning and post the DC # in the thread.

Did i miss the last set of approved puts/takes? I thought we were still discussing them.???

The pass has finally found its way back home! Arrived today in fine shape! Thank you so much for the extras my friends, totally unnecessary, but very much appreciated none the less.

Roger - need your final take/put list so we can wrap this baby up.

Greg, thank you very, very much for giving us noobies the opportunity to participate in this pass! I know I learned a lot, as well as had a great time. Looking forward to the next step in the pass education! :D

Thanks Greg this was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I'm really looking forward to the 201-2 pass. What are the odds of getting that one going early next year? :whistling:

Larry

Thanks Greg this was a lot of fun and a great learning experience. I'm really looking forward to the 201-2 pass. What are the odds of getting that one going early next year? :whistling:

Larry

Odds are I'll have one up and running some time in January...hopefully. :)

Greg, thanks for organizing this, and thanks to everyone for making this so much fun. Feel like I have learned a lot, and can't wait to get into some other passes.

Just thought I'd check in to see if there were any updates. Looks like there weren't... :(

Thanks again Greg for doing this, I learned a lot. Looking forward to the 201 down the road.

I did hear from Roger in PM and he stated he would work on his Takes/Puts, however understandably other things take priority. I'm going to go ahead and get Rod to move this puppy to completed passes.

Thanks one and all for making this yet another successful, informative, and fun newbie pass!!