• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Droid App for CigarPass Now Available

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
Recently many members have expressed interest in a mobile App which will allow them to access the CP Community from their phone. We have paired up with a vendor called Tap-A-Talk. You can download the free version, or upgrade to the full version for only $2.99. CP does not receive any of the proceeds from this App; we're just happy that it's available!

Please visit http://www.tapatalk.com/ to learn more. You can also download the App from the Apple Store by searching "tapatalk". Again, this App is available for most mobile devices including the iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, Droid, etc...

I have downloaded to my Blackberry Tour. I am typing this response in the App! Thanks Rod

I have downloaded to my Blackberry Tour. I am typing this response in the App! Thanks Rod

How'd ya do it? I have a Storm and I can not find it on AppWorld, and I can't figure out how to DL it off of their site... ???

Cool! Looks like I got it up and running!

I just downloaded it for the Droid. Good stuff.

Downloaded it for my BBerry Curve, working great as you can see...

Very cool. I just downloaded it and so far so good for me.

I am only having one little problem. I cannot tell which forum each post is from. But considering that this is a generic app (and free in the Beta version), this is light years ahead of viewing CP in the Blackberry browser. Thanks Rod.

I downloaded it to my Storm 2 but keep getting a weird error when I hit the reply button after typing my message. Oh well, at least I can browse, looks like there are some bugs to be worked out still, but I like it other than that!

Won't allow me to login anymore. I can only view the forum in guest mode.

Won't allow me to login anymore. I can only view the forum in guest mode.

I've had this happen to me as well on my iPhone. I thought the update to Tapatalk would fix it, but it did not.

There must be a bug in tapatalk, same thing happened to me as well.

Good news... Once I update the forum software to 3.1, it will have a mobile skin built in. I think everyone will be pleased with the mobile skin... Stay tuned...