• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

I'm glad I knew better

I guess I'll just not contribute, then.

I think he was commenting on Gary's post not yours.

Go out on the deck, fill your glass, fill your bowl and play hide and seek with the mosquitoes for an hour or two.
sign.gif
My mistake.

It's 33* and there's 4 inches of snow on the ground. The mosquitoes are back in hibernation. Please excuse my grumpiness...

Ack, sorry, they are right it was in reference to Gary's post. I meant that timing with photography can be a beautiul thing. Your post was absolutely spot on, hopefully this guy actually realizes his mistake, rather than buries his head in the sand.

WKOTI, we can solve this quickly. Go back to the B&M, buy one of the cigars and send it to me. I'll take it downstairs to the Microbiology lab and we'll run a plate count on it. I'll take pics and have a Microbiologist sign off on it. This way you can tell these guys to go fock themselves!

Ack, sorry, they are right it was in reference to Gary's post. I meant that timing with photography can be a beautiul thing. Your post was absolutely spot on, hopefully this guy actually realizes his mistake, rather than buries his head in the sand.

I keep telling you guys that Charles is an asshat, but nobody listens! :laugh:

No worries. I was a little grumpy this AM. Timing truly is everything...

I keep telling you guys that Charles is an asshat, but nobody listens! :laugh:

Considering the source.... :sign:

No worries Alan, if it was 30* out here I'd be grumpy too!

Don't apologize for being grumpy. Embrace it. Channel it. Become one with it. Use it as a force against evil and those who would take the higher road and screw everything up.

Doc.

Don't apologize for being grumpy. Embrace it. Channel it. Become one with it. Use it as a force against evil and those who would take the higher road and screw everything up.

Doc.

??? ??? ???

5-steve-urkel.jpg

"Did I do that.............."

Doc.

I'm working on it, Doc. I'm working on it...

:laugh: or should I say :angry:

Well, I am late into the issue at hand but am truely sorry for WKTOI. Customer service is soooo lacking in every industry lately! And in this day and age, it would be finacial suicide to think this is OK. But I figured out that in light of the situation, I would just chime in and tell everyone about a great experience I had on the way to work.
On the way to work I stopped off to get a couple sticks to burn at work. the owner/ tobacconist spent quality time with me in the humidor, candid with his feelings of certain "gars" and gave me insight on what he wanted me to try while maintaining my meager budget. On top of that while shaking my hand, he gave me a V-cutter ( high quality) that I can use while at work. Now that was service and I WILL be going again, again, again....much to the chagrin of my wife! :p

Finals week is upon us, so I haven't heard anything back from the school or members. Either denvercigarguy hasn't been back or hasn't answered my PM, this whole thing is ridiculous. I'm guessing Doc was right, he probably came here to put out a fire and he instead started in inferno. I'm headed down to the shop tomorrow and hopefully catch the owner so we can have a talk and I will probably start hearing back from the members and school tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your help and input, I really appreciate everyone helping out a noob when times get tough. :thumbs:

Now I know the reasons people have been here for years, they need less free time and you guys are one classy bunch! :laugh:

Thanks everyone,

WKOTI

Wow, denvercigars was totally pissing on us and telling us it was raining. That post was hilarious! I'm gonna go back to that shop I saw the nasty cigars in and see what kind of smoke they blow up my keister.

I'm looking for an update on this as well. The images are blocked here at work but when I checked this thread at home I saw the moldy cigar that I assume started the whole fiasco. If that is so, anyone trying to tell CP that is plume would probably have better odds playing the lottery. It only took me half a second to decide it was mold.

As an aside, I pulled a cheap cigar out of the humi at my normal B&M because it had beetle holes and crap within the wrapper. When I alerted the staff I was met with gracious thank yous and appreciation for looking out for them. Denverguy or whatever his name is (or was) could probably learn a lesson or two about "accountability". But something tells me we won't be hearing much from him anymore.

Keep fighting the good fight, Wkoti, and don't let the bastards get you down.

If it wouldn't be too potentially disastrous, I echo the earlier sentiments about notifying a department head, dean, etc., about your professor's unprofessional antics.

I have a meeting with the school board about the professor incident right now, I'll fight until my voice is to raspy to hear. My thoughts are f*ck the B & M, I need their cigars or bullsh*t, but the professor will not be let off that easy. This whole issue will be recorded and I will let you know the outcome of our meeting.

I'm not going back and re-read this entire thread to see if anyone mentioned it, but the Prof probably has a sweetheart deal with the B$M, hence his reaction.

Doc.

I'm not going back and re-read this entire thread to see if anyone mentioned it, but the Prof probably has a sweetheart deal with the B$M, hence his reaction.

Doc.

I did mentioned it and it was in the letter wrote. I have copies for the board members to read, as well as the responses from here.