• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...
DeputyDawg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's in the 20's in SE Ohio. Outside trying to enjoy an AB American Classic robusto. Thanks jet stream. I'm freezing my arse off.
    bigmanfromou
    bigmanfromou
    I don't know how you did it. I was miserable walking through the parking lot at work. :/
    pyro92
    pyro92
    -18 with the wind chill here today in Michigan
    Snowing in SE Ohio today. Guess it really is winter! Oh yea, Ohio is still here, as far as I can tell.
    bigmanfromou
    bigmanfromou
    And Ohio is still ohio. After 7 years, I'd forgotten how damn COLD it is here.
    Outside in man cave enjoying my second cigar of the day, typing a lengthy report on investigation. Life is too tough:)
    kona1000
    kona1000
    what did you smoke, are you smoking?
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    First ws a AF Short Story and am working on an AB Family Blend
    11th day of no cigars. Damn wisdom tooth exraction.
    sar127
    sar127
    I know how it is! Just had mine pulled a month ago!
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    Paul, you were right about the number of days. Guess I was trying to be positive. Probly would have been accurate if I were in my 20's
    :)
    ATL
    ATL
    I'm on my 14th day with none. Damn summer cold led to ear infections. But, on the positive side, your palate will be fresh and the smoke will be good.
    Somehow I feel dumber today. Had a wisdom tooth removed yesterday. Worst thing is no cigars for four days.
    Backslide
    Backslide
    4 days, that sounds a tat underestimated.
    Tall Paul
    Tall Paul
    Jason I was going to say the same thing I was told 4 weeks when i had mine removed last year!
    DeputyDawg
    DeputyDawg
    Must be a cigar friendly surgeon.
    I'll have to play it buy ear though.
    Watching Andy Griffith marathon on TVLand outside in man cave with a La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro
    Thanks Mr. Gore for global warming. Was able to sit outside and smoke a cigar and drink rum in Ohio on Feb. 1st!
    duglynukem
    duglynukem
    at the same time you could have surfed the internet also thanks to Gore
    Heading to Atlantic coast for some R&R. Enjoy some time with the wife, cigars and rum. Have a good week all!
    Had my first AF Double Chateau Natural today. Only one thing to say, Awesome!
    CMontoya79
    CMontoya79
    Fuente Chateau and Double Chateau are great smokes.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…