• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent content by engspot

1. engspot

NCAA Brackets 2018

I’d like to join once you set it up!
  2. engspot

Ohio Herf Part Duex

For me, it will depend on the date and how far away the location is.
  3. engspot

NCAA March Madness 2017

Working on filling these out now. Good luck everyone and GO KENT!!
  4. engspot

Calling Ohio Members

Still in. See you guys Saturday.
  5. engspot

Calling Ohio Members

Count me in. I'd recommend Havana House! It's pretty large and everyone has been friendly every time I've been there. BYOB
  6. engspot

NCAA March Madness 2016

At least there's still the sweet 16 picks at work
  7. engspot

NCAA March Madness 2016

I haven't had time to fill anything out...until now! I'm in
  8. engspot

Palio Cutter Group Buy

I'm interested if this is still open.
  9. engspot

Golf 2015

I got Callaway XRs with XP95 shafts. I got fitted and this combo felt best to me. Big upgrade from my G5's. The new Pings look pretty good too if you can wait until 7/31. I can't hit a blade so I can't really speak to players irons.
  10. engspot

Golf 2015

I just got a new set of irons and when I hit them well I feel invincible.     Unfortunately I think the longer ones are swinging me, so there are still some adjustments that need to be made.  Hopefully the courses dry out a bit so I can get out and play again.  June and July have rained almost...
  11. engspot

Which box would you pick?

Sir Winston was the only thing that popped into my head with that budget and the factor that they age really well.   BBS said it perfectly in his first post.
  12. engspot

Converting my walk-in into a wine cellar.

Thanks for sharing Kris, looks like it turned out really well!  The best part is that there's plenty of room to play wine tetris someday  :whistling:
  13. engspot

5 Sticks always in the Humidor

I always seem to have various vitolas of these brands in the humidor at arms reach:   Opus X Illusione Tatuaje Padron 26   There are more odds and ends in various baggies and drawers that I pick through depending on who I'm with or where I'll be smoking.
  14. engspot

NCAA March Madness 2015

Got them today Wyatt.  Thank you so much.  Looking forward to trying the PL so it was well worth the wait  :)
  15. engspot

Today's Smoke 2015

I smoked an Illusione 88 that I found in the back of the humidor.  It must have sat for back there the perfect amount of time because it was perfect.