• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent content by j0z3r

1. J

LAST CHANGE TO WIN FREE CIGARS

I received an email today informing me that I won. Cool, thanks Moreno. Joe
  2. J

What's your latest Pipe and tobacco purchase?

This came in a couple days ago.
  3. J

What's in your pipe today?

I appreciate the tip. I have a tin of the Blackwoods flake, and do enjoy the flavor. Joe
  4. J

What's in your pipe today?

I tried FVF for the first time yesterday...Whoo-Whee that was a potent bowl, and tasty too. I guess I can understand why it's so sought after.
  5. J

FREE CIGARS

Liked and subscribed. Good luck with your project. Looking forward to trying this. Joe
  6. J

PM to you sir.
  7. J

Picked up a few tins of GL Pease Jacknife Plug for myself and two friends. Haven't broken into my tin yet, but I did try a bit in a small corncob...very potent.
  8. J

2012 ELs

I wouldn't mind trying the Partagas and the Upmann. Not very into the idea of a 55rg Monte, the Edmnudo is pretty much my limit on larger rg. Joe
  9. J

Cohiba Cigar Chart-- Pic

Very cool chart. Cohiba just doesn't do much for me either. The Cohiba I enjoyed the most, wouldn't you know it, was the Behike 52...that said, I don't see myself buy a box as I still feel they don't live up to the price. To each his own though. Joe
  10. J

Cigar Terminal's Cuban Cigar Fall Specials

Placed my first order with you last week Ken, those 2 box specials are really something. Hope all goes well with the order, would love to do more business with you in the future. Joe
  11. J

Today's Smoke II

I'll tell ya one thing, if they are at their best and don't improve one bit, I won't be disappointed.
  12. J

Today's Smoke II

Just sat down with a Puff n Stuff Le Bijou. I'd say these are coming along nicely after 5-6 months, can't wait to see them this time next year.
  13. J

Belicoso,Canonazo,Culebra,Torpedo,Mag50,Mag47,Cazador,rum,cigs

Thanks once again for some great cigars John. Got my bundle of lanceros in Friday and had to try one right away, fantastic cigar. Joe
  14. J

What's Your Latest Purchase

Received some lovely Johnny-O! Magnum Culebras today. Naturally I had to try one right away, and it did not disappoint in the least. Bravo John for making these available, and bravo Santos for rolling these beauties.
  15. J

Gurkha Evil Toro

Not a big fan of Gurkha myself, most of their blends just don't hit that spot for me. Having said that, I smoked an Evil at a tasting event a couple weeks ago and was quite impressed with it, the flavor profile was quite appealing to me and I was very satisfied after finishing it. And the Gurkha...