• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Recent content by lurch

1. lurch

Trigger locks

I have the best trigger protection ever made. It was free and easy to implement. It's called proper training. Teaching respect for firearms will aleviate any and all issues. I've had my AR at condition 3 next to my bed for over a year now and never have and never will have an issue. We've...
  2. lurch

Nooobie here who just got his first humidor

1) Introduce yourself, nuff said about that 2) Your humidor needs about a week to thoroughly season. Sixteen hours isn't near enough time to get it to the level you need it. 3) Beads are similar to silica beads found in new pairs of shoes. These types of beads however, soak AND release...
  3. lurch

Guess My Smokes VI!

AF Anejo 48 AF Anejo 49 AF Anejo 55 AF Anejo 77 AF Anejo 50 AF Anejo 46
  4. lurch

Humidor came in today!

Or a Vinotemp...:whistling: The beads are maintenance free. If you start having small RH% swings don't worry, it's normal. Now, if you start having 10-20% swings you've got an issue. Let the humi season for about a week, limit opening it up and let the distilled water do it's job. When the...
  5. lurch

Screw you all!

I can't wait until the next time I get to go to Hawaii... Enjoy the daily rain showers; they're a welcome break from the heat... Also, watch out for the Samoans... they're huge and the don't take crap from anyone, especially fishy smelling firefighters with a pedo-stache...
  6. lurch

Humidor came in today!

I said it once and I'll say it again... You wouldn't buy and Lambo and keep it outside would you? Then why buy cigars and keep them in a bad humidor? Spend the extra scratch now on a proper hygro and some beads and you'll never have to worry about your sticks again...
  7. lurch

Here's your Present, Ray

As if our uniforms didn't already look 100x better than everyone else's... We had to make them even better and pull out the white trousers...
  8. lurch

Man Caves VS SAC'S

Outside ???
  9. lurch

Here's your Present, Ray

I hate having to agree with a squid, but you're correct. This stuff gives me a woody every time I see it...
  10. xkcd

xkcd

11. lurch

Some Tatuaje Help

My fave regular release is the Tat Havana VI Aristas... then again, I'm a sucker for a torpedo so that helps as well... I've been out of the loop on most of his recent LR, but the best I've had was the Frank followed by the Maravilla....
  12. lurch

Casa Fuente

Maybe this guy just wanted some fresh opinions on the place... Plus, search is defunct right now so even if he wanted to search he couldn't do so...;)
  13. lurch

the social network

A big thing to take away from the movie is that it isn't 100% accurate. I did some research into it and found that while Mark went to Cali, Eduardo went to NY and mostly partied while Mark and Sean worked their asses off. That 3-4 month span was a huge growing time for FB and most concur...
  14. lurch

What beer did you drink today?

Yea.. That's what I figured. I had my first WWS about a month ago and I swear it was the smoothest and greatest beer I had ever had. This last one I had however was sharp and left a battered feeling on my tounge after swallowing. I'm going to buy a couple and let them sit for a month or two...