• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Tell you what I got a Monte A for you, and if it's alright with you I'll just hand deliver it to you at the Outlaw next weekend.
Right now Trey holds the wish and he is in Louisiana. Don't think he will be making it. Please also post an intro thread and let us get to know you.

So Trey has been offline for 10 days. I know he's dealing with some stuff so do we want to wait for him to return? Or try and move this forward and get him taken care of when he comes back?

Let's move this forward. If Trey comes back around we can make sure he is taken care of.

I say we throw it back to CigSid. He was the last to make a wish and only threw about two things on there and passed it on to Trey.

hi all...sorry for the delays and confusion. Went to San Antonio for a month and missed all this. Got back just in time for the holidays. All is well and my original wish was to try a Monte Double Edmundo. Since I was incommunicado for so long, no worries if we kick this back to CigSid. Hope y'all had a great Turkey day!

-Trey

hi all...sorry for the delays and confusion. Went to San Antonio for a month and missed all this. Got back just in time for the holidays. All is well and my original wish was to try a Monte Double Edmundo. Since I was incommunicado for so long, no worries if we kick this back to CigSid. Hope y'all had a great Turkey day!

-Trey

Welcome back, Trey! I say since you're here now we go ahead and keep this current with your wish.

Ok dammit this Frckin thing has been stalled long enough. Make another wish or I'll just send you something and this can move on. You have a limited amount of time use it wisely.

I just saw that this was kicked around a bit here... Not too many Double Edmundos around...

How about giving the wish to someone else, and when Trey comes back, he can expand his choices...

C, because you passed this on to Trey before, I believe you can make a wish now (no passing brother)

What do you wish for?

I'm not searching for much as I've had the fortune of either, trading, buying, or being gifted/granted whatever I've been itching for. Trey, wherever you are I hope all is well.

I'd like to request any illusione, fuente, pardon, cc or other that may be either limited or difficult to obtain.

Since Bill said I can't pass this along.

I'll play.

C

Let me do some digging when I get home, but I usually keep a few of them fancy pants Fuentes lying around. If someone gets to this before me, it's all yours.

Definitely have a thing or two I think you'll enjoy C. What are your thoughts on LFD's?

For my wish:
The "it's worth a shot" section:
Don Carlos Eye of the Shark
Don Carlos Personal Reserve

The realistic section:
Oliva V Melanio - any size except that 60 RG monster
Illusione MK Ultra
H Upmann Sir Winston
CC HDM Churchill
Any good lancero