• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

4th Annual MLB Random Draw

Congratulations to the winner! Thanks for putting it together Paul.

Thanks for putting it together Paul

Thank you Royal's.   Some great pics of their parade yesterday.   Hopfully next year that parade with be in Pittsburgh.  

cookie_1978 said:
Thank you Royal's.   Some great pics of their parade yesterday.   Hopfully next year that parade with be in Pittsburgh.  
Personally I would be happier if the parade were on the eastern side of Missouri instead of the west or Pittsburgh.

golfgar said:

Personally I would be happier if the parade were on the eastern side of Missouri instead of the west or Pittsburgh.

You have had too many in the last couple of years - share the wealth............

cookie_1978 said:

You have had too many in the last couple of years - share the wealth............

We've earned each one.  There are no gimmies.  :D None of the top 3 teams in baseball even made it to the WS.  MLB teams play 162 games and the travesty is something like the one game playoff, just plain stupid IMHO.

Edit....at least the top AL team made it all the way!

Thanks again Paul. I received my package today. It said WS loser on the bag, but I've got to tell you, ...........I definitely feel like a winner. There are a lot of great sticks here.

Received my box of goods over the weekend. Some really nice smokes - Paul thank you for running the contest, and a big thank you to the Royals!!!!!!!!!!

Any interest in this Contest again? I will run a 2017 if there is enough interest! I think I skipped last year?

Paul

I would be a member of a 2107 pool.