• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

New forum software coming soon...

I searched for a review and when I clicked on it (or maybe it was an image link) I was redirected back to the forum main page. I tried several more random reviews, some seemed ok, others had missing images and some redirected back to the forum main page when I clicked on the title.

I'm like Tom ( BBS ), is there a way to grab a photo from your computer gallery and drop it in your reply or thread?

Ok, went to take a photo of our herf night, there is that camera up in the bar. Tried that, can't grab that photo. So what does that camera gizmo do?

When I hit the camera icon it pulled up my image gallery here in the forum and allowed me to select a pic to post.

And that's great, but what's really needed, IMHO, is the ability to just insert a photo into a post, without the separate step of uploading it to the gallery first.

I know, in the grand scheme of things, this is a nit, but I believe it's an important one. If the goal is to encourage folks to share pics, which stimulate discussion, making it as easy as possible should be the goal. Why can't the 'photo' button open a browse dialog box and allow a user to select and post a photo without the intermediate step of uploading the photo to your gallery?

...you know, like Facebook does....:rolleyes:

Not part of the core package, I would have to add it on. Do you think it's necessary?

It is the only way to see who is having a birthday unless you can put that in a box like it used to be a few revisions ago.

You want to point the image to a URL, correct?

So, how do I clear my media cache?

When I click on my media tab it shows all the pics in every thread I've viewed.

You want to point the image to a URL, correct?

I'd prefer to have the 'post picture' button open a file browser, so I could simply point at a picture on my hard drive and have it inserted into the post. Which is what FB does.

There's already a 'media gallery imbed' button, so it's easy to post pics that have been previously uploaded to a member's gallery.