• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your glass? 2015

Laphroaig 10, a little too peaty for my taste. 

Anyone had the Redbreast Irish 12? 

I had a couple sips of that on Friday and really enjoyed it.

Just finished a tall pour of Corsair Oatrage. I'll be glad when the bottle is done. Just isn't agreeing with my mouth, but my brain loves the 100 proof.

golfgar said:
...Anyone had the Redbreast Irish 12? 

I think Redbreast 12 is an awesome drink
Going to see if I can find some today!
You can buy spirits on a Sunday?!?

Texas won't let us. [emoji35]

Missouri is wide open. Until about 20 years ago you could not get any alcohol on Sunday. Or even before 11 o'clock any day.

golfgar said:

Many will tell you the cask strength is the way to go and it is quite good.  I thoroughly enjoy the 40% abv version as well.  I think I'm going to have a glass too.  Let me know what you think!
Scap said:

You can buy spirits on a Sunday?!?

Texas won't let us. [emoji35]

Georgia was the same way until a couple years ago.  It's nice to be able to score a bottle on Sunday!

golfgar said:
Missouri is wide open. Until about 20 years ago you could not get any alcohol on Sunday. Or even before 11 o'clock any day.

khari said:

Georgia was the same way until a couple years ago.  It's nice to be able to score a bottle on Sunday!
Maybe there's hope...we got hunting with suppressors and open carry passed. Maybe alcohol will be next. [emoji106]

Compass Box Peat Monster while sitting around the fire pit.

I really like Whistle Pig but am not to fond of the pricing. The one I bought was like $225 out the door and that is really high for rye of that age.

Whistle pig Boss Hog. I believe this is about 134 proof.