• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Box is all ready to go. I just need the cigars to put in it.

Tracking will be 9114 9999 4431 4393 9469 42

Package is in the mail. You should have it by mid-week. I hope to get my review up by around the same time. I out for the count with the flu and don't feel like a cigar is exactly what the doctor would order.

MichaelD said:
Package is in the mail. You should have it by mid-week. I hope to get my review up by around the same time. I out for the count with the flu and don't feel like a cigar is exactly what the doctor would order.
Then you are going to the wrong Doctor. It's organic, no preservatives , made naturally, no artificial ingredients , no additives , lasts for ten years with proper care, it burns hot enough to kill bugs. wtf more do you want from a highly prescribed drug?

Get better, you are missing some good shit.

What ever the Dr prescribed for MichaelD, my packaged arrived disease free. I can wait to try the mystery cigar. I think it will be a good smoke as we pass out candy on Halloween. It's a very nice package, thanks a lot. This leads me to one question.....

Who wants some?
a378f821ea93b37601cd70f0fbe0e8a5.jpg

zack3140 said:
What ever the Dr prescribed for MichaelD, my packaged arrived disease free. I can wait to try the mystery cigar. I think it will be a good smoke as we pass out candy on Halloween. It's a very nice package, thanks a lot. This leads me to one question.....

Who wants some?
OK, i cant stand it anymore, and I have to ask. How do y'all get the big bag to look like it has separate sleeves for the cigars to sit?

Is this the same bag in every pic or does everyone have a bag like this but me???

[emoji12]

Sorry, completely noobish, but my curiosity meter has been pegged for the last few days.

Scap said:

Who wants some?
OK, i cant stand it anymore, and I have to ask. How do y'all get the big bag to look like it has separate sleeves for the cigars to sit?

Is this the same bag in every pic or does everyone have a bag like this but me???

[emoji12]

Sorry, completely noobish, but my curiosity meter has been pegged for the last few days.
You can buy them at cigarbags.com

zack3140 said:

Who wants some?

[emoji12]

You can buy them at cigarbags.com
OK, whew, I thought I was going crazy. [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

Or I can mail you some. I have a few more to distribute. I'll send them to you next week when I'm back in the office.

MichaelD said:
Or I can mail you some. I have a few more to distribute. I'll send them to you next week when I'm back in the office.
I actually just scored some from @wkoti
He sent me a Noob Sampler Trade and they were packed in this completely new to me and awesome concept for a plastic bag.

Ok Ok I'll bite. Gimme.

I could use the practice at reviewing! :)

Who wants some?

Don't forget to do your blind review!

Yes indeed! I've completed it but not posted it yet. Perhaps I can find some time tonight to accomplish this! :)

Just a reminder, don't forget to post up your reviews if you haven't done so.

Just a reminder, don't forget to post up your reviews if you haven't done so.

Exactly.

A note on this, and apologies if I'm out of line here, but I feel like I'm seeing this more and more. You need to know and accept the responsibilities of a pass when you agree to participate. That means if its the Blind Review, you need to get the review done within a few weeks.

Now, in regards to that, we all completely know that life happens, but I come back to something we've said time and time again. Communicate. If you know that you're not going to be able to get your pass up in the time span appropriate, for the love...just post up and say hey guys, I know I've got a responsibility here, just letting you know I'm not ignoring it, I just have yet to find the time to get it done because of a, b, or c.

Zack, you said you were going to get it done on Halloween. Thats almost a month ago now. Did you get to it? You were logged on yesterday, which is enough time to say "Sorry guys! Its coming I just need a little more time."

Brian? Same for you. Logged on yesterday. On Monday you said it was completed. Get it posted up, and if you're bogged down just let us know.

I know its a holiday weekend, I know CP isn't the number 1 priority, but it is a priority all the same if you are holding part of a pass or have a responsibility to a pass.

These passes get delayed time and time again due to lack of communication and that takes away the fun of it.

Sorry for the rant but I guess I'm just tired of seeing these passes be in a state of "whats going on here?"

So...if you're still waiting to get your review up, either get it up, or let us know where you stand with it.