• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tapatalk app

Oh no.  Now we're going to see a bunch of shameless selfies.  LOL

541a600f22af38b11298a8d5e150b34c.jpg

Works! Haha!

i see this getting outta hand quickly....but thanks Rod, I have been waiting for this feature to be tuned on or a while.

Yes please. I use tapatalk almost exclusively for ease of tracking different forums. Tapatalk hasn't worked for this one for several days. Can you please turn it back on?

What I don't get is why people insist on using "tapatalk" at all. The 'mobile version' works flawlessly for me on my Galaxy 5, and the only thing the 'tapatalk' app ever got me were shitty installs, bogged down posts, and unnecessary headaches.

As they say, one mans opinion......

What I don't get is why people insist on using "tapatalk" at all. The 'mobile version' works flawlessly for me on my Galaxy 5, and the only thing the 'tapatalk' app ever got me were shitty installs, bogged down posts, and unnecessary headaches.

As they say, one mans opinion......
I only used it for the instant photo share feature.

I agree, it is really nice to bounce between them. I do everything on my mobile devices throughout the day and it makes it quick and easy.

After much thought, research and consideration, I will not be installing tapatalk. I, like many other forum owners, have too many concerns around the security and privacy of tapatalk, both for us and you. Google tapatalk security issues, privacy issues, and you'll understand.

Good news is that there are alternatives, which I'm looking into.

How about a mobile app like Home Brew Talk, since Tapatalk is a no go? Mobile web is a P.I.T.A. and will drastically reduce some from visiting the site, myself included.

How about a mobile app like Home Brew Talk, since Tapatalk is a no go? Mobile web is a P.I.T.A. and will drastically reduce some from visiting the site, myself included.

That's understandable, however I prefer security before convenience. Like I said, I'm looking into alternatives, however I'm not going to risk security only to keep membership. Again, I am looking into alternatives. Cost of a mobile app is around $200. If those who want it wish to split the cost, I'm all for it. I'll provide more info shortly.

Good news. There's something in the works. I'm told it will be ready by end of Jan. First will be iOS.