• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

Not trying to be picky, or a jerk but the rule which we agree to in order to participate says 7 to 10 days. Nobody cares about a few extra days but it kinda sucks for the person who sent the sticks not to see a review, not to mention everyone else who watches the thread. Hell, doing the review is most of fun.

Not trying to be picky, or a jerk but the rule which we agree to in order to participate says 7 to 10 days. Nobody cares about a few extra days but it kinda sucks for the person who sent the sticks not to see a review, not to mention everyone else who watches the thread. Hell, doing the review is most of fun.

Pretty much what I was saying only a little less ticked off, haha!

Pretty much what I was saying only a little less ticked off, haha!

Exactly what you said just less words, an echo of your intention, let's keep this damn thing moving cause it sure is fun to do.

I agree as well. Makes perfect sense.

Posting my review now. I'll PM you why I held off.

Also - who want's some?

Bump.....come on someone say gimme!

Please yes! :) I've had a few options lined up in the top of my humidor for a while now! :) The holidays are over! Someone tell me who wants some! :)

Alright now seriously. I know it's cold fellas, but who wants some?!?

I'd shout "gimme", if I knew how to do a proper review...

:D

Just do it, man! Only type of review you need to do is one that tracks your impression of it as you smoke, and what you think it is at the end!