• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: BCBS

jfields said:

If you are looking to trade that VR, I've got some good stuff around jfields.

And I have some left from last year and the year prior if you were looking to trade bfreebern. Just let me know.
Orly!!!!

For srs.

Went out for a drink last night with some friends from KC they had Bourbon County draft. Had 2.

Trying to find some in bottles. Potent stuff.

I haven't gotten any bottles yet but am hoping some friends come through for me.

Those pictures are crazy!

we got a bunch here as well, I just wanted to try prop and regal though. apparently that's all most people wanted as well, it will probably sit on the shelves until May, just like last

Heard that Prop and Rare were both let downs this year. Haven't heard anything about the Regal though.

Heard the same, but still want to try the Prop. Well the wife does. I want to try Regal to see if it is a big syrupy mess. I had the last Rare, no way ABMillerCoorsInBev could top that, not without Pappy

we got a bunch here as well, I just wanted to try prop and regal though. apparently that's all most people wanted as well, it will probably sit on the shelves until May, just like last

You have regular BCBS sitting on shelves there? How's the pricing?

Heard that Prop and Rare were both let downs this year. Haven't heard anything about the Regal though.

I have a few friends in Chicago who went to Rare Day at the brewery and then had all of the variants (except Rare) on tap a few different times over the weekend. They raved about the Regal, but they also liked Prop as well. They said the barleywine was the most disappointing.

If the shipping wasn't such a pain in the arse I'd ask you to pick me up some. Do they give a case discount? :D
No discount. If you had an extra Prop and Regal I could send you qty of regular. And Dark Lord or Zhukov, or Cow Boss, or others...hint hint.