• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

Tall Paul said:
Finally got a box and surprisingly didn't have to sign my life over for it.
b3c7bbc1517bce8993318e01d21176e3.jpg
Great score Paul.

Tall Paul said:

So I am interested about your intentions, do you intend to smoke them or keep them?  They seem pretty hard to get.  The boxes are clever.

Scap said:
Scored a box of the Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark.

I hope you didn't pay over $500... I just found out that these retail for less than $300, but are going for $700 and over at cigar shops...

CigSid said:
Scored a box of the Fuente Don Carlos Eye of the Shark.

I hope you didn't pay over $500... I just found out that these retail for less than $300, but are going for $700 and over at cigar shops...

PM incoming. [emoji106]

5er. AVO Syncro Toro

Box. EPC La Historia E-III

2 Montecristo Espada Ricasso

5er. Perdomo 20th Anniversary Torpedo Maduro

10. Roma Craft CroMagnon The Cranium ( and this comes with a hex on it to MaduroTrout )

5er. Oliva SeriesV Churchill

5er. Arturo FuenteDon Carlos Belicoso

Pugman1943 said:
( and this comes with a hex on it to MaduroTrout )
Nice haul!

What's the part about the hex to the Maduro Trout mean?

ETA: I just realized that Maduro Trout is a forum member and not the name of a cigar...

Scap said:
Nice haul!
ETA: I just realized that Maduro Trout is a forum member and not the name of a cigar...
Mr. fisherman sent me a CroMagnon ( which hit all my areas ) so he cost me money, hence the HEX ( may his beer de carbonate quickly ).

Pugman1943 said:
Nice haul!
Mr. fisherman sent me a CroMagnon ( which hit all my areas ) so he cost me money, hence the HEX ( may his beer de carbonate quickly ).
Makes perfect sense now. I'm gonna have to look for those now. [emoji16]

Not a box since there was a limit but got 2 Don Carlos Eye of the Shark and 1 Feral Flying Pig

My latest purchase was  a couple of Romeo y Julieta 1875 bully.  Resting them a bit before I partake.

Stopped in at a local B&M looking for the CroMagnon. Struck out, but picked up some interesting sticks.

Padron 3000 Maduro
Perdomo 20th Anniversary
Regius "Damaris".

f05832741be25562faa7e8a4ba055c66.jpg

Scap said:
Stopped in at a local B&M looking for the CroMagnon. Struck out, but picked up some interesting sticks.
Padron 3000 Maduro
Perdomo 20th Anniversary
Regius "Damaris".
f05832741be25562faa7e8a4ba055c66.jpg
Have not sampled the Regius. Let us know what you think after you sample it.

The 3000 is my front nine/back nine/fishing smoke. :)

golfgar said:

So I am interested about your intentions, do you intend to smoke them or keep them?  They seem pretty hard to get.  The boxes are clever.
I just collect the empty box once I empty it ... lol I'm not keeping them full to try and sell later for big money. All the other dress boxes are empty at this point even the Jekal from last year I just have a couple singles left.

Paul

Just received a box of Matilde Renacer corona I grabbed from Famous. They also sent me some freebie Padron yardgars from their 75th anniversary.

Haven't bought a cigar in months... Been smoking down the old stock :)

Viaje Zombie Supershots! looking forward to finishing off that bundle

Yes I had to go pick up some more sharks and don carlos personal reserves before my local b&m ran out and looky looky what I got. Some nice rare opus siglos. I know i need to let these bad boys rest but I can wait. (I think )