• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: BCBS

No discount. If you had an extra Prop and Regal I could send you qty of regular. And Dark Lord or Zhukov, or Cow Boss, or others...hint hint.

I have extra of this year's Dark Lord (2015), but only a few bottles of 2011-2014 left. Might be able to work something out, let me think about it.

Between bfreebern and I, it may just be easier to buy a case and us split it and split the shipping costs!

Keep checking some stores, the Wholefoods near me just got a shipment in about 4 hours ago. I managed to get another bottle but they're sold out now.

I have extra of this year's Dark Lord (2015), but only a few bottles of 2011-2014 left. Might be able to work something out, let me think about it.

Between bfreebern and I, it may just be easier to buy a case and us split it and split the shipping costs!
Oh, I'm not looking for Dark Lord, those are what I have. Tons of CCB...etc. My wife really wants to try the Regal and Prop. I am curious to try them.

Good luck. I'm not going back for more unless someone wants it. Not impressed with it this time around, the 13.7% nor the 14.3%. And I have cases of '13 and '14 still.

I'd be down for that. Let me see if the store in Owasso starts putting his out this week. He normally holds the good stuff until all the other shops have put theirs out, then he releases a few cases a week.

I managed to get 3 bottles of the standard on Friday. All the stores had a 2 bottle maximum at $9.99 each.

It's irks me that we've been crying for more here for years and they're sending it to big box stores in other states.

I managed to get 3 bottles of the standard on Friday. All the stores had a 2 bottle maximum at $9.99 each.

It's irks me that we've been crying for more here for years and they're sending it to big box stores in other states.

I heard a big store in Dallas, got 96 cases of the regular. Not sure about the variants.

The Hy Vee here got 18 cases. I went in the day after they got it, and it was already sold out.

Almost all grocery stores got some here in Dallas, it's crazy.

No high gravity beers in grocery stores in Arkansas. I believe the max is 6%ABV.

I wonder if they apportioned the BCS based on how much of their regular stuff each state sold?

No high gravity beers in grocery stores in Arkansas. I believe the max is 6%ABV.

I wonder if they apportioned the BCS based on how much of their regular stuff each state sold?
Yes. I was told by the guy local that they got as many cases as they did because of the amount of Goose Island product they move.

Specs (tx chain) had it the other night.
I grabbed 4.

This weekend for a family wedding we housed 7 family members from Memphis. One of the nephews works at a liquor store and brought up a few different beers to taste, one was a '15 Bourbon County Stout. Promptly questioned him if there were any more at the store and he said there might be a few in the back room and when we visit them this week I will stop in the store and find out if there are a few hiding in the back room, asked him to save me some if there are any left.

This weekend for a family wedding we housed 7 family members from Memphis. One of the nephews works at a liquor store and brought up a few different beers to taste, one was a '15 Bourbon County Stout. Promptly questioned him if there were any more at the store and he said there might be a few in the back room and when we visit them this week I will stop in the store and find out if there are a few hiding in the back room, asked him to save me some if there are any left.
Check the bottle date: the 10/21 bottle dates are starting to show some infection and they might have gone bad. If it's the earlier bottles, grab as many as you can.

Check the bottle date: the 10/21 bottle dates are starting to show some infection and they might have gone bad. If it's the earlier bottles, grab as many as you can.

Crap, I got two left. Need to check them tonight.

Thanks, will do so this evening.

Was there a November 11th bottling? If I read the label correctly that's what it said.

Thank you for the heads up.