• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already Hump Day!   Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as usual and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening.    Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday!    We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, some of the regulars along with a couple of new faces were hangin' out.    This Saturday, Army Football is taking on Air Force in Colorado, hope it's a good one and Army comes out on top victorious.   The NASCAR drivers are in Texas this weekend and there's plenty of NFL to watch as well.  Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two throughout it.  T.G.I.F......... :D  :thumbs:  :p

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already.  We had a great weekend overall, did some yard work Saturday morning and the checked out a new apple cidery in the afternoon.  Yesterday, we stopped by the Newburgh Brewery for a couple and picked up a new keg for the beermeister and then headed over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar to watch the Jets game along with the NASCAR race.   Congrats to all the winning football teams and to Jimmie Johnson for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's race.  I hope everyone has a great week and don't forget to thank a Vet on Wednesday....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's kickin'.  Beth and I had a nice birthday dinner last night with family and dear friends, tomorrow we'll be heading down to NYC to watch the Veteran's Day Parade and all.    We'll be stopping in at few establishments and hopefully I can get a couple of tasty cigars as well.  Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday.  Beth and I had a great day yesterday in NYC watching the beginning of the Veterans Day Parade with Anthony (tone-ny).  Then we moved onto lunch at Reichenbach Hall and continued our trek through the City for a few more hours.   This evening, we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying a couple of stogies and seeing how all the local S/BOTL are doing.  Enjoy everyone and smoke em' if you get the chance......... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday!  We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, a number of the regulars were hanging out.  Tomorrow, Army football takes on Tulane here at West Point.  We'll be working the game in the EOC bright and early starting at 0500 (5am).  There's plenty of college football, NASCAR and NFL all weekend for your television enjoyment, hope you get to smoke a cigar or two throughout it as well...... :)  :thumbs:  :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Monday morning already. Not a bad weekend overall, Army lost to Tulane, Dale Jr. took the checkered flag yesterday in the rain shortened NASCAR race and the NFL had some upsets for sure. This week, I'll be doing my civil duties as I have jury duty starting this morning at superior court in Goshen, NY. Hope everyone has a good one and enjoys....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday. Well, I survived Jury Duty and now I'm good for another 6 years. Got home a little early so we did a couple things around the house and then sat out and enjoyed an Ortega Serie "D" and a couple of cold ones. Barbequed some venison burgers which were top notch. Have a great day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or........ :D

Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's "Hump Day". I see that NOAA is predicting showers tonight with heavy rains tomorrow, as long as it's gone by Saturday as Army has their last home game of the season, we are good: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VkxXnda5ai4 Army is taking on Rutgers which is always a great match up. Enjoy your day and smoke em' if you get the chance........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening for half price burgers and top shelf ceegars. The weather guessers are definitely calling for some heavy rain today so batten down the hatches and smoke a favorite or two or........ :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and definitely welcomed. We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's, enjoy the massive pub burger and cigars. We have a busy weekend upon us; Army football tomorrow, NASCAR final weekend from Homestead, FL and plenty of NFL on Sunday as well. Enjoy the weekend everyone and stay safe....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday (short week which will fly by). Well, Army lost again as did the Philadelphia Eagles. Congrats to Kyle Busch for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and for being crowned the 2015 Champion. I would have liked seeing either Jeff Gordon win it being this was his last season or Martin Truex Jr. as we was definitely the underdog out of the final 4. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving week and don't stress over the small stuff as everything will be fine. Enjoy....... :)

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's a little nippy outside right now. The current temperature here in the Hudson Valley is 25 degrees and the high for today will be 41: http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.VlRAh9a5ai4
Should be a quiet one at the office as the West Point Cadets start heading home today with the remainder of them taking off tomorrow morning. Beth and I are having a number of family members over for Thanksgiving which is always a fun way of enjoying good food, football, cigars and relaxation. I hope all of you have a relaxing Thanksgiving week as well and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's the last day of work for this week. We are heading over to the Newburgh Brewing Company http://www.newburghbrewing.com/ after work for a couple of cold ones and see some good friends that we haven't in a while. Enjoy the holidays everyone and remember all of our soldiers, sailors and airmen that are in harms way........ :)

Good "Black Friday" morning everyone, the coffee has been on for a while and I've already had some leftover apple pie for breakfast. We had a house full yesterday which was very nice. Today, Beth and I will transform the house from "Fall" into the "Winter" starting with the outdoor light and all. Hope all of you have a good day as well and enjoy........ :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work "Cyber Monday". We had a good weekend overall, hung out with the S/BOTL Saturday at Hudson Valley Cigars enjoying stogies and watching movies on the new blue-ray. Yesterday, Beth and I got some Christmas shopping done and then headed back over to Schlesinger's Cigar Bar to watch some football, enjoy the famous "Pub Burgers" and smoke a primo stogie as well. Hope everyone has a great week and enjoys......... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's "Hump Day". The wet weather is still with us and it looks as though it'll continue through tomorrow. Enjoy everyone........ :cool:

Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. For all of you that are headed down to NYC for the "Big Smoke", enjoy and be safe. Everyone else, hope you have a great day as well and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :)