• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2015

Unbanded mystery cigar Ed gifted me for my walkdown. Good cigar though I think I know what it is.

It's been cold and rainy so I decided to try out my local cigar lounge. There I picked up the new El Güegüense. I know it was well reviewed, but I can't say I was overly impressed. I also normally smoke outside. While not full, the shop was pretty busy with a few other smokers. I enjoyed staying warm, but the stench got a bit much. Anyway, that's a long way of saying that I might give the cigar another chance under other circumstance, but right now I'm not hankering for another.

Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 for my walkdown. Good but won't be hunting for a box of them.

Warped Lirio Rojo...I've really been trying to pare down what I keep on hand when it comes to what I call my "hipster" smokes, and I seem to keep on buying these when they are available. Now if I just had enough hair to sport a man bun, the picture would be complete....

Someone smoke something good for me. Between my freak'n cold, cough and this wet weather, I'm in withdrawal.

Someone smoke something good for me. Between my freak'n cold, cough and this wet weather, I'm in withdrawal.

Just finished an Illusione MKUltra that would clear your sinuses at the very least. The French Dip Sandwich with extra horseradish of the cigar world....love these spicy little devils.

RoMa Craft Neanderthal HN

What do you think of the Neanderthal? Seems like even just a few months in the humidor has brought out a lot more complexity for me.

Speaking of a few months in the humi- had a Tat Jekyll tonight. I don't remember this much pepper and complexity when I tried one earlier this year, this was a way better experience.

Last night the local cigar group had a Porto evening. We had three types of Porto, Stilton, a fancy Gruyere and a Cohiba Robusto. I had a pre game Partagas D5 as well.

Matilde Oscura. Nice nuances, some strength but not as strong as I was expecting. Good cigar.

Tried my first Nub Habano torpedo. Good flavor and aroma, kind of an unwieldy smoke. Bonus is I'm pretty sure I could pass for a villain from the new Sin City movie puffing on that little cartoon smoke.

Tried my first Nub Habano torpedo. Good flavor and aroma, kind of an unwieldy smoke. Bonus is I'm pretty sure I could pass for a villain from the new Sin City movie puffing on that little cartoon smoke.
I've enjoyed a bunch of the NUBs. Given that you can get them super cheap, I don't think they get enough justice. Anyway, keep on smoking for me. I should be back at it this weekend. Until then I'll live vicariously through smoke.