• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Help me pick a cigar

Which cigar should I pick?

• Total voters
CMontoya79 said:
I hate that the double coronas tend to be so well made and taste great. I could saw them in half, but that's sacraligous.
If you do it then take a picture or I won't believe you :laugh:

jfields said:
Well with the ESO code, it sounds as if it was meant to be Michael! Congrats!
Thanks!

Just an update. The Lusitanias made it home safe, these are gorgeous cigars and can't wait to smoke the first one next April. I hope that they are as good as they look and smell.
IMG_20151118_112407_zpsmk1vpywj.jpg

Shit, I'm late to the post but blame that on the booze. The only good Lusi that I've had came from a 50 cab so I think that you made a wise choose brother. The rest have been soso. We need to get together again brother. Always good to share a smoke with you at my friendly dive in the Bronx.

Shit, I'm late to the post but blame that on the booze. The only good Lusi that I've had came from a 50 cab so I think that you made a wise choose brother. The rest have been soso. We need to get together again brother. Always good to share a smoke with you at my friendly dive in the Bronx.

Next time you come down here let me know! You know I'm always down for a cigar brother.

Reading comprehension fail on my part, but thanks for posting pics! She's a cutie!

Little girls are precious gifts. She's gonna be lots of fun, be ready. No matter what, laugh.