• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer PIF 2015

2fdaa79fc3971d35acd7dcc6031a1632.jpg
8c426be861b0706a77ba48b0c69cbaf2.jpg

Wonderful grouping of beer. Haven't tried any of them except the special request! Thank you kind sir. And that glass rocks, I will enjoy that.

Too bad I work this weekend.
But anyways, I ask again, who's up?

modo22 said:
Wonderful grouping of beer. Haven't tried any of them except the special request! Thank you kind sir. And that glass rocks, I will enjoy that.

I'll keep this thing going, send it back down to Texas!

Niko said:

I'll keep this thing going, send it back down to Texas!

perfect!  PM me with your addy and some likes/dislikes and I'll get it flying. 

bfreebern said:

That Maui Coconut Porter.......wonderful.
Great box. Jonathan used to mule the Coconut Porter for me from California.
Mr. Montoya?

Yep.  Miss that guy.

I'll echo those sentiments!! We've lost some great brothers over the years......

perfect! PM me with your addy and some likes/dislikes and I'll get it flying.

All packed up. This will either go out tomorrow or waiting till Monday...but should go out tomorrow!

The package has landed! Nice haul, thanks!
12314636_10156331229220192_6079037380684922567_o.jpg

Now, who's up?

I can see it on my phone. It must have been a timing issue earliet.

The package has landed. I am looking forward to trying the Texas stuff, minus Cheer - we get tons of that, but the wife enjoys it (plus I lived in Texas for 13+ years). And those body guards look good enough to smoke.

0IoWHMw.jpg

Who's next up?

The package has landed. I am looking forward to trying the Texas stuff, minus Cheer - we get tons of that, but the wife enjoys it (plus I lived in Texas for 13+ years). And those body guards look good enough to smoke.

0IoWHMw.jpg

Who's next up?

Nice selection. You won'the be disappointed with a selection from Matt. If thishe stays open for a while, I'll jump on it.