• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 Synjeco Pipe Tobacco Group Buy

nismo270r

I posted up in the BST forums that I'm putting together another group buy for Syjneco. Posting here too since there are not a lot of BST's for pipe tobacco. Here's the thread:
http://www.cigarpass.com/forum/inde...p-buy-2016-samuel-gawith-plugs-schürch.75027/

Some blends you can get through Synjeco are not available here in the states, like Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Plug, St. James Plug, RB Plug (is available sometimes, but you hardly ever see it), Schürch blends, Wellauer, and of course their house Synjeco blends.

Check out the thread and PM me if you're interested!

If you like Sam Gawith Blends, as I do, then this is something to really consider. For my tastes, some of them are better the thinner the flake. Getting the plug allows me to slice it very thin. Really quite nice. Folded & stuffed or rubbed out, both are delicious and burn beautifully.

To cut them safely, I use two pieces of what you see used for plastic cutting boards. I place the plug between them, let a little bit protrude out, take a wide bladed knife, and shear off thin slices.

If you like Sam Gawith Blends, as I do, then this is something to really consider. For my tastes, some of them are better the thinner the flake. Getting the plug allows me to slice it very thin. Really quite nice. Folded & stuffed or rubbed out, both are delicious and burn beautifully.

To cut them safely, I use two pieces of what you see used for plastic cutting boards. I place the plug between them, let a little bit protrude out, take a wide bladed knife, and shear off thin slices.

That's a great idea with the cutting boards MM! Little safer on the digits :) The plugs are great and age really well, but can be a little tough to slice. Well worth the effort though!

Yes! Trying to keep my fingers. Eventually I'll make some sort of contraption to lock everything down for cutting.

Yes! Trying to keep my fingers. Eventually I'll make some sort of contraption to lock everything down for cutting.

We just need a desktop-sized, updated version of one of these oldies:
9af30f579d2a028557481f7c07a8ed67.jpg