• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Happy Birthday, Skipper. (AVB)

Dear Friends,

Thank you one and all for the birthday wishes. I have to say I'm getting quite good at this birthday thing now and as luck would have it I know exactly how much fun I should have doing it. I have to thank all the kind souls who sent me cigars, I had more than I could possibly smoke in one day but be assured they will not go to waste. Some of the highlights were my first Behike, an 80's era Davidoff and what I was told was an original Gold Medal although I seem to have forgotten who made that one. Maybe it will come back to me later in the day. Of course, I had people on the liquor side of my life gift me some extraordinary spirit samples to go with those incredible cigars starting with a pre-war JW Dant bourbon - that is pre WW I, distilled in 1908 and bottled in 1914, a 60 yr old Glenfarclas, some 1948 Glenlivet, 1956 Glen Grant and a taste of the cask strength Johnnie Walker Blue. Quite a good day and one that I doubt I will top.

Now I need more coffee.

Sorry I'm late to the party... Is there any scotch left? :D

Happy birthday, Ray!

Ray, the very best wishes on your birthday. Thank you for your knowledge over the years.

A belated Happy BDay, brother! I hope it was fun!