• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

Had a chance to smoke a stogie with my good neighbor last night. We smoked a RA Club Allones Le. Pretty good damn smoke.

IMG_5055_zps2e4rsxjz.jpg
What is in the glass? Thanks for the smoke buddy I'll light mine this weekend!

I took a roadtrip out to my favorite bakery in Lawrence, KS this morning, so I pulled out an Illusione Epernay Le Voyage 9 1/4 x 49 monster for a roundtrip cigar vs. taking 2 or 3 from my usual rotation. I don't have a lot of experience with "A" sized cigars, in part because I have the attention span of a ferret on Red Bull and also because they've always struck me as a novelty. This was no novelty cigar...other than a couple of minor touchups it performed perfectly and the flavor was beautiful Epernay from start to finish. 2 1/2 hours of great smoking. If you have the time for one and you're a fan of the line, it's worth checking out.

Edited to add: Great for a special cigar gift...they aren't cheap, but they also each come in their own nice little coffin.

Le Bijou CG I got from Federal while I clean the grill. Very nice cigar.

Started with a San Cristobal Fabuloso, followed by a Tatuaje TAA Exclusivo. Working on a Tatuaje Verocu lonsdale now.

Amazon (Grimm and Banshee) and chill with stogies and vodka/pomegranate juice. Easing down from a totally brutal Tai Chi class . . . geeez, and people think this stuff is a nice, gentle old fart exercise. They have no idea!

~Boar

Started with a San Cristobal Fabuloso, followed by a Tatuaje TAA Exclusivo. Working on a Tatuaje Verocu lonsdale now.

Amazon (Grimm and Banshee) and chill with stogies and vodka/pomegranate juice. Easing down from a totally brutal Tai Chi class . . . geeez, and people think this stuff is a nice, gentle old fart exercise. They have no idea!

~Boar

I thought I was going to pass out doing Tai Chi.
Holding the stances and moving in slow motion was brutal. It's awesome to feel your Chi flowing out of your palms though.

It really is.

I've been training for a little over a year now, and it has just transformed me completely. My legs are incredibly strong and all the shit that used to hurt doesn't hurt any more! I'm really starting to work the internal arts of it now---spine, pelvis, Chi. Our Sifu has a direct lineage to Master Moy and does trainings all over the country, so we're really lucky here. But oh, she works us HARD. :eek:

~Boar

Bohemian Bamboo North Beach (Robusto) by Victor Sinclair. Pigtail cap uncut foot.