• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Wine & Liquor PIF 2014

drunkfish3 said:

You got it!  Let me know your preferences and PM me your addy and I'll get it out by the end of the week!

bluue13 said:

You got it!  Let me know your preferences and PM me your addy and I'll get it out by the end of the week!

Let me know when you are back in town from your second vacation and I will get a replacement bottle out to you.  

oke&coke said:

send it

Let me know when you are back in town from your second vacation and I will get a replacement bottle out to you.  

Very generous of you!  Will do.

Got it thank you for great selection will port pic later who wants some?
20150810_18043628029_zpshzdudgwo.jpg

Chester, when you are available again I will go ahead and take this one. Take care of the little one first.

image.jpg
Arrived today with a very fine selection. Even knocked one off my wish list. Thank you Chester.
WHO WANTS SOME?!?!?!

I didn't know crown made a rye!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Neither did I. It also got world whiskey of the year so I'm surprised it was on a shelf somewhere. I look forward to trying it.

I've seen some internet "articles" stating that it is excellent, gotta get it now, etc. With the rash of advertising disguised as articles, reviews, etc. I was waiting for some real feedback. Let us know whatcha think? I MAY just grab a bottle anyway, just in case...:confused:
Right now I've been focused on finding and trying E.H. Taylor.

Last edited:
William, I'll take this if you could hold off on shipping until next week. I'll be back home on the 18th.