• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Today's Smoke 2016

How was that? That rum sounds nice.......

Sweet orange peel, caramel and vanilla flavors with a smooth finish. It is very nice and I would recommend this over their twelve.

Romeo y Julieta No. 4 BM OSSL '95

Bolivar Belicosos Finos FPG NOSN '91, with Edmundo Dantes 15

Great day watching the game.

Last edited:
Smoked another Fable cigar from a pre-release sampler. Very good Pennsylvania broadleaf wrapped Nicaraguans made by the Roma Craft folks. Best description I can think of is a cross between a Cromagnon and a Jericho Hill...plenty of flavor, hoping they'll be priced decently like the other stuff coming out of Nica Sueño.

World Famous Robusto Extra. Fresh off the truck.

Omg, this is one spicy stick....glad I got a whole bundle. Yum!

View media item 11690

Last edited:
Just braved the -2 degrees for another H Upmann Majestic. Man these sticks have really impressed me. They're impervious to the cold and downright delicious. And the gauge is thin enough that they stay lit even into the wind chill.

HE Norteño Corona Extra...I don't remember liking these that much, maybe I haven't tried this size. Punchy little sucker, I'll keep these in the rotation with my breakfast Antaño's for those work days that are going to need an extra kick.

'14 Trinidad Reyes...what a difference a year in the humi has made. They'll keep improving but right now my main tasting note is- sarsparilla float.

You know I'm living vicariously through your daily cigars, but "sarsparilla float"?!? You are going to have to get a bit more descriptive. Is that with Coke, Pepsi or dare I dream, RC?

You know I'm living vicariously through your daily cigars, but "sarsparilla float"?!? You are going to have to get a bit more descriptive. Is that with Coke, Pepsi or dare I dream, RC?

While my search for the perfect Faygo Cream Soda note continues I'll have to settle for what reminds me of the housemade salted sarsparilla from my favorite restaurant with a trace amount of soft serve ice milk. A full-blown Tahitian or Vietnamese vanilla bean ice cream note is strictly in the realm of the Fundadore. :D

Just finished a monti 2 from 2011. Don't know why but it was not as good as others in the box have been.