• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

Old in a good way, right? I went through a couple boxes of the LP classic coronas - great little number!
Yes, like well aged tobacco, and a little must/humidity? Seriously smells fantastic!

C

Rafael Gozales petit coronas, Monte Petit Edmundo. Can't wait!
I saw those PEs... seriously considered picking up a box myself, but I'm still smoking through a great batch of 2013s. Storage is a little tight right now too.

Box of Fuente Exquisitos Maduro for some sweet morning smokes.
Pudgy Monsters for the Tiffs - so I got a thing for little psycho bitches. :mad:

Box of 601 Green Label Coronas, dirt cheap. Gonna see if I like the new blend. Pepin's original 601 blends were full of flavor.

Pulled the trigger on some Juan Lopez S#2's and for the heck of it rolled the dice on some HDM Le Hoyo de San Juans...total impulse purchase on those, hoping for the best.

Got an order of Bolivar belicoso coming...

Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Just put an order in for SCDLH la punta. If anything like I just smoked, I will be pumped.

Sending for my own Johnny O's today. Made up my mind after some troll posted about not buying sticks from him. I mean, if he's not gonna buy anymore, someone has to make up the difference, right?

Funny how trolling seems to elicit more business for Mr. Johnny and his world famous cigars...

Another container: eventually will plan on a significant upgrade, for now this will do, yeah I know some of you hate glass top boxes. I've never had an issue with the ones I've had.

VD gift from the wife ;)
image.jpeg

There's got to be a joke in there somewhere....:p

Nice container!
In my world,especially. It'll be the 3rd Ashton Savoy I've picked up. A while back sold a large sized one to a fellow BOTL here on CP. again, some may say stay away from the glass tops...my experience has been great with the Savoy brand.