• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Good Morning S / BOTL - 2013

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like it's gonna be another sunny day in the upper 30's. It's good to hear from you Devin, hope all is well with you and the family. Tonight we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar enjoying primo stogies and seeing how everyone fared after last weekend's storm. Enjoy everyone and be careful out there....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last at Schlesinger's as always, a number of the usual suspects were there along with a couple of new faces as well. This weekend, we are hitting a local brewery for Winter Fest which should be a fun time. The race season is starting at Daytona this weekend with the Rolex 24 kicking off tomorrow:

http://www.daytonainternationalspeedway.com/Events/2016/Rolex-24-At-DAYTONA/Rolex-24-At-Daytona.aspx

Enjoy the weekend everyone and smoke a favorite or two if you get the chance....... :D

Good Morning Charlie!!

How's your son been doing? I've been wondering and meaning to ask you for some time now.....

Good Morning Charlie!!

How's your son been doing? I've been wondering and meaning to ask you for some time now.....

Jeremy is doing good, I talked with him the other night. Cancer free (knock on wood) and all. Thanks for thinking of him brother....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll be having a partly sunny Sunday with a high of 49 degrees. Beth and I will be heading over to the Newburgh Brewery later on for a great charity - Fighting Childhood Brain Tumors: https://www.facebook.com/events/1652166588405113/
Enjoy your day everyone and smoke a favorite or two or....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good time yesterday at the brewery which was packed for the annual fundraiser: The Friends4Michael Foundation - http://www.friends4michael.org/ They raised a lot of money and awareness in support of fighting childhood brain tumors. Enjoy your week everyone...... :)

Good morning all, coffee on as always and it's already "Hump Day". They are calling for a lot of rain today so I'll probably head over to the Newburgh Brewery for "Happy Hour" and see a few friends:

Today - Rain, mainly after 7am. High near 51. South wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
Tonight - Rain, mainly before 11pm. The rain could be heavy at times. Patchy fog. Low around 43. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.

Enjoy everyone, be safe out there and try and stay dry....... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. Enjoy everyone and I hope to be posting some good news soon....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time last night at Schlesinger's as always, the usual suspects were there hanging out. I hope everyone has a great weekend and we have an exciting Superbowl on Sunday. Enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 as always and it's back to work Monday. We had a good weekend overall; smoke a couple of top notch stogies, spent some time at the cigar shop and visited the brewery for a couple of cold ones while supporting a local charity. Glad to see the Broncos win the Superbowl, now it's time for NASCAR and MLB to start their seasons. Enjoy your week everyone....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's another snowy day here in the Hudson Valley. Be careful out there today and enjoy...... :cool:

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". The weather guessers called for 1.5 inches of the white stuff last night, well they got it wrong again and we didn't get any (thank god). I have to say I like it when it snows out, I just don't like shoveling it, LOL. Anyway, have a great day everyone and enjoy....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and very welcomed. We'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening enjoying primo stogies and seeing how everyone is doing. This weekend is the start of NASCAR with the "NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Sprint Unlimited", live on FOX starting at 2000 (8pm).

http://www.nascar.com/en_us/news-media/articles/2016/1/11/sprint-unlimited-rules-field-set.html
The 25 eligible NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers include the 2015 Coors Light Pole Award winners, former Sprint Unlimited race winners and former Daytona 500 pole winners who competed full time in 2015. All 16 drivers from the 2015 Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup are also eligible for the race, and any remaining open positions are filled based on 2015 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series championship driver points.

I hope everyone has a great days and enjoys it as well....... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! Enjoy the company of my BOTL last night at Schlesinger's, smoke a couple of top notch cigars and caught up on the world's news. I hope everyone has a great weekend spite the cold front that will be here and do not forget your sweetheart on Valentine's Day....... ;)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's a little nippy out. Here is the prediction the weather guessers over at NOAA are saying for the next couple of days:

Today
A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny and cold, with a temperature falling to around 3 by 5pm. Wind chill values between -10 and -20. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
Tonight
Partly cloudy, with a low around -8. Wind chill values between -20 and -30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 16 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 38 mph.
Sunday
Sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Wind chill values between -20 and -30. Northwest wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...ite=OKX&lat=41.4157&lon=-74.0489#.Vr8qtdYaCi5

I'm heading over to the cigar shop shortly to enjoy a couple of stogies with the boys and then later on this evening we'll be watching the NASCAR race in the warm of our home. Enjoy everyone and try and stay warm...... :cool:

Good morning all, the Killer Beans espresso coffee is kickin' and it's President's Day. Beth and I had a great day yesterday celebrating Valentine's Day and today we'll be getting ready for the snow and freezing rain heading our way. Enjoy your week everyone and be safe out there...... :)

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day" (I love a work week when you get Mondays off). Not much going on today so enjoy everyone and smoke a favorite if you get the chance....... :)