• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2nd. Annual Cuban Superbowl Square's

In the conversation for quite possibly the no 1 defense of all time. Consider they held Ben and co to 16, Brady and co to 18, and the Panthers to 10.

Congrats to everyone who has some cigars coming their way. I'd have to agree with C, that Denver defense has been ridiculously good and they didn't skip a beat last night. It was very impressive to watch.

Agreed, it was a great game, I loved seeing Denver win...

Of course, all Payton could talk about was "gonna drink lots of Budweiser tonight"
I'm 90% certain that his comments on the bud were a hint at his retirement. In the past he's mentioned Bud Light which is a big no-no in the NFL. Not supposed to have pro athletes endorsing alcohol consumption... but now he said the classic Bud instead. No Light.

Only two types of athletes go against the NFL and mention beer - stupid ones, and retiring ones.

And only one kind of athlete drinks a garbage truck worth of non-light Bud and doesn't give a rats pajamas about it. That's right - the retiring ones.

:) It seemed like product placement at first, but Bud denies any involvement. Now I'm thinking it was his way of saying he's retiring without saying it.

[edited for spelling]

Congratulations to the winners!
It was fun and thanks for putting it together Paul!

Everything shipped today. Please let us know when they all arrive!.

Paul