• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Worst Commercial

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
There were a host of bad commercials this year but the one that bothered me most was Payton saying TWICE that he was "going to go home and drink some Budweiser" On his way to Disneyland perhaps?

I thought the Mt. Dew "PuppyMonkeyBaby" was pretty terrible....overall, this was one of the worst years for SB commercials I think I've ever seen.

Agreed, that was kind of obvious and surprising coming from Payton.

BUT it can not beat the creepiness that was the puppy monkey baby thing....ugh god, I am still feeling sick

Saw a quick blurb that Bud made 1.6 MILLION after Manning made those comments. No clue as to the veracity, but sounds possible.

-Trey

Edit to spell "blurb" correctly! Ha!

Other than the singing sheep and our own Death Wish Coffee, I found them pretty lame.
Must be a shortage in the creativity departments as of late. SNL has been hitting an all time lows also.

Other than the singing sheep and our own Death Wish Coffee, I found them pretty lame.
Must be a shortage in the creativity departments as of late. SNL has been hitting an all time lows also.

I thought SNL went off the air 20 years ago....lol

I enjoyed the Jeep commercials, the Audi R8 Commander and Walken Closet commercial.

I thought the Mt. Dew "PuppyMonkeyBaby" was pretty terrible
That was the most bizarre commercial I can remember seeing. I just didn't "get" it. Besides being irrelevant, it was pretty creepy. Sure as hell didn't make me want to run out and buy Mt. Dew.

That was the most bizarre commercial I can remember seeing. I just didn't "get" it. Besides being irrelevant, it was pretty creepy. Sure as hell didn't make me want to run out and buy Mt. Dew.
Omg if that thing came out of me, well.....I would blame Josh and his side of the family!! :p